Chapter 86

The two people entered the yard and did not enter. When Li Feng came over with the child in his hand, they stood there and confessed to Li Feng and Tang Chunming what they were about to say, and then moved the contents of the carriage into the yard. He drank his saliva and set off again.

    To be honest, seeing the side of a hard-headed man like Li Feng with children makes them feel very uncomfortable. If you let them know that before, Li Feng used a trick that ordinary people could not see clearly and smashed the three big men with tall horses. Instead, they will feel even more stressed.

    This time, by coincidence, the two groups of people met and went together. The two checked, and they both sent a lot of things, and both brought letters. Rong Yue pointed out the one for Tang Chunming. Of course, Li Feng handed it over to Ming brother, the two brothers. Although Li Feng has always maintained a relatively high density of correspondence, although Li Feng is often jealous, he has not banned such exchanges, and has never restricted Ming from making friends.

.He Lao got up and took care of his clothes and said to Alin: "Alin, let's go, go fishing over the pond, and let your mother cook the fish to eat at night."

    "Okay, okay, I'll go fishing with Grandpa." Alin clapped his hands and applauded, and followed He Lao to go to Zhang Luo to prepare for fishing. He used to do this kind of thing, but it harmed many fish in the pond.

    "Wait for me, I'll go too, Afeng, you can tidy it up." Tang Chunming reacted after seeing the young and old walking out of the yard. He picked up the little Asen and packed some food and then took Rong Yue's. The letter was chased out, and Little Asen was let out again, yelling "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrily, but Tang Chunming never remembered to care about being slobbered."

.Li Feng watched people running away in a gust of wind, smiled and shook his head, staying to do hard work diligently, Chen Moya also smiled and came up to help, in his opinion, Ming brother's temper is really not like doing it. The mother of two children.

    Li Feng thought for a while, then turned around and went into the house to pack up some things. When he came out, he said to Chen Haomei, "Oh Chen, you can send these things to Houshan. I will arrange them."

    "Hey, okay." Chen Moya immediately put down the package in his hand and took the things to Houshan. Seeing that this man is more careful than his brother, Ming brother forgot to bring the blanket. Doesn't he want to hold Asen all the time? It's time to play. Bring a blanket and spread it around. You can also let Asen crawl and play on his own without getting his body dirty.

    Sure enough, I saw Tang Chunming sitting cross-legged on the ground by the Houshan Pond, putting the child on his knees, and he was installing a fishing rod. .But where could a child of this age be able to sit still, he kept turning in his mother's arms, and then stretched out his hand to pull the wicker floating on the side, and then was attracted by the unknown flowers blooming on the side, and tossed so much. Tang Chunming got angry and hit his little butt a few more times. Asen sank down on his mother's lap and stared at her with fingers in her hands.

    Just then the savior came. Tang Chunming was relieved when he heard Chen Moya's cry and looked up. Chen Moya smiled and said, "Afeng packed it up and asked me to send it over. I guess I guessed it. Brother Ming, you can't come here alone. I have never seen such a careful man."

.Tang Chunming laughed dryly, and said that Afeng’s carefulness meant he was a big horse, forget it, he didn’t care, waited for Chen Meme to spread the blanket on the ground, Tang Chunming very neatly threw the little bastard on the blanket, Ah Lin also immediately rolled over to play with his brother, and he could also watch his brother not let him crawl out of the blanket.