Chapter 57

When Li Feng saw Tang Chunming, he could easily feel that something was wrong. Sitting at the leeward place, he took out the food that Tang Chunming handed over while eating and asked: "Who did you run into on the road?"

    "Yeah, I met Qian Defu's newly married brother, and the more I thought about it, the more I felt something was wrong. It was obvious that I was running so far away." Tang Chunming didn't hide it, and said what happened on the road. Once again, I heard that Li Feng also had a black line. As Brother Ming said, it was really difficult for others to run to the back mountain of their house at this time, saying that it was a coincidence.

    "Don't think too much about it. After lunch, I will take you to the Quanyan at the back." Li Feng knew how to divert Brother Ming's attention. Hearing Quanyan, Tang Chunming's expression became excited. He didn't eat at home either. He took a large portion and ate with Li Feng on the mountain. After eating, he immediately urged Li Feng to leave.

.After walking in the mountains for more than 20 minutes, Tang Chunming clearly heard the sound of gurgling water gushing out. After turning a bend, he saw a pool of water. Li Feng explained: "This has already dug up the spring. Yes, I originally found that there was water seeping out here, and guessed that there might be a spring below. Sure enough, the spring is not small."

    The spring water was clear, and it was very gratifying to look at. Tang Chunming bent down and squatted down, folded his hands and took a handful of water, and took a sip. Although it was not as good as the spring water in the space, it was a bit better than the river water. , Joyfully said: "Bring a pot of water back and let He Lao see. Didn't their tea drinker pay attention to what kind of mountain spring water is used to make tea? Let him distinguish how this spring water is."

    "good.".Li Feng didn't follow it. He took the jar Tang Chunming took out and filled it with a jar of water, and then watched Tang Chunming put the spring water in the pool. It was not the first time I saw it, but every time it was amazing. , I always think that Brother Ming might have been given to him by heaven.

    After taking a sip of the spring water in the space, I felt that it tasted better. I thought that perhaps the mountain itself contained the spirit of heaven and earth, which was worse than the Yukou space.

    Tang Chunming was still dissatisfied after seeing the springs, and asked Li Feng: "Do you think there will be hot springs in the mountains? That is, if the water coming out of the springs is warm or hot, it would be nice if you can find such springs. Take a bath in the hot spring on a cold day. Tsk, don’t taste too good."

    Li Feng listened to this and smiled connivingly: "When I have time, I will go inside and look for it. I have heard of such springs outside.".But after thinking about it, he couldn't help but move his eyes away, and his throat slid a bit. Brother Ming was really terrible, and he would be misled by him if he didn't pay attention.

    But it’s coming soon. I have heard other people talking about the excitement of Qiandefu’s house these days. After a while, people in the village will come to see the excitement of his house. When they think about it, they will become hot, and their eyes will move to Ming brother. In his eyes, there is no better-looking brother than Ming's on that bright smile on his face.

    When they went down the mountain, they went to Uncle Da's place again. Now all the sheep have started to eat silage. Mixing with other feeds did not show any symptoms of discomfort. Even the panic is willing to eat. .Now the number of sheep in the sheep pen has increased again. There was a rumbling of Zhang Changming outside. People who raise sheep know that the Tang family in Pingshan Village collects sheep, and those who plan to reduce the number of sheep in winter send some more here, and The price given by Tang Chunming is not lower than the market price, and those people are also happy.