Chapter 18

Tang Chunming fed the ewe soy beans that had been soaked in space spring water in the morning. Now the ewe can be milked twice a day. After saving up, it can be used for Tang Chunming and three children to drink. Damao Ermao said after drinking goat milk. When the grass grows on the mountain in spring, mowing the grass every day to feed the sheep.

    Putting the two lambs into the space, Tang Chunming walked out of the sheepfold and returned to the house, and gathered the little goose and the little chicken cubs in. Only then did Alin, who was holding the little flower, enter the space. These are these few As a routine activity after dinner since the beginning of the day, Alin would giggle and chase the little flowers, and the small animals would also move around in the range set by Tang Chunming. Every time Tang Chunming would cut some vegetables and throw them in for them to eat.

    At first, Tang Chunming didn't hesitate to bring Alin in, but the space is more nourishing than spring water, perhaps because the jade buckle space is the root. .Moreover, after experimenting for a period of time, Tang Chunming found that Alin was carrying out his instructions very seriously, and the food that emerged out of thin air had not been mentioned to others, even if it was a big hairy man who had played well.

    Tang Chunming treats Alin as his own son. Since he is a family, he doesn't want to be separated. Even if he is hiding it from Alin now, when Alin grows up and remembers things, he will definitely find an abnormality in the family. How to solve it then? Anyway, Tang Chunming thought he was incapable and would not reveal any suspicious things. Previously, thinking about Zhezi and Zhao Jiadou would cost him a lot of brain cells, and he himself has always been too lazy to use his brain, the picture is relaxed and happy, so it is better to confess to Alin from the beginning and tell him that this is a place for gods to give away.

    Looking at Alin's increasing laughter and his increasingly dependent gaze, Tang Chunming felt that everything was worth it.

.The little lamb loves to bleat beside Tang Chunming. The two little geese who settled in the Tang family first will take on the responsibility of the parents and lead a group of chicks to play in the field. Alin was tired from running and brought Xiao Hua back to his mother, and said softly, "Mother, Xiao Hua and I are hungry again."

    Tang Chunming squatted down and deliberately touched his belly: "Come and let Mom see if A Lin's belly is really hungry." Before he touched A Lin, he giggled and got into Mom's arms to cheat. : "Mum, I want to eat red fruit and small flowers."

    Tang Chunming happily got up and grabbed his son's hand and walked towards the wooden house, saying, "Okay, but I can only eat one, otherwise my stomach hurts at night and I can't eat more flowers."

    "Okay, just one.".Zhao Linwu's dark eyes were full of joy, and Xiao Hua seemed to know that she could satisfy her appetite, and ran happily around Tang Chunming and Zhao Lin's short legs. The reason why Zhao Lin was named Xiaohua is because of its coat color, black and brown mixed, and a fluffy ball, which will be majestic when it grows up, but now a little milk dog will only make people feel naive.

    The red fruit that Alin wants to eat is actually tomatoes, sour and sweet, even Tang Chunming likes to eat it, let alone a child, Tang Chunming took two from the storage room, and one was held by Alin in his hand. Eat slowly, one is thrown by Xiao Hua and let it eat and play, Tang Chunming runs to the field to pick vegetables, and the first batch of vegetables is ready to be picked.

.Vegetables, Chinese cabbage, spinach, radishes, eggplants, cucumbers, and of course, tomatoes, which can be eaten as fruits and vegetables. Except for the latter, Tang Chunming basically chooses local vegetables and grows them. Come out to eat for himself, of course, what he is thinking about now is how to sell a batch of vegetables for money, let alone, it really gave him a chance.