Chapter 5

Tang Chunming really left Tang Chunrong, and asked Zhang Xiutuo to bring a message to the Tang family in Zhenshan Village, twenty miles away from Pingshan Village.

    Early in the morning of the second day, Tang Chunming’s stepmother, Wang Ying, rushed over from Zhenshan Village in a hurry. It was completely different from the shy and fair-skinned Tang Chunrong. The stepmother, Wang Ying, was a tall brother. Wang Ying, who is only in his early thirties, looks like he is in his forties because he often works in the fields and has a dark complexion.

    Tang Chunming looks like his biological mother, while Tang Chunrong prefers his father and likes to study as much as his father. Therefore, although Wang Ying is not fond of Tang Sheng, this son has his eyes and helped him at home early. After Meng, he left a message before he died, and he must be admitted to the school to test his fame in the future.

    Wang Ying disagreed with her own man. Tang Sheng was a child until his death. Even Xiucai didn't pass the exam. What's the use of studying for a lifetime? .Isn't he still relying on a farmer to manage outside the house? And just because the previous husband Lang was a talented elder who knew how to read and write, Tang Sheng was worried until his death, and Wang Ying didn't have a good impression of scholars.

    Studying is the most expensive. As long as you don’t open your eyes for another two years, Tang Chunrong can go home and follow him to farm. If you can't lift your shoulders, you will have to rely on your brother to support your family in the future.

    Wang Ying hurriedly pushed open the door of Tang Chunming’s house and shocked the two brothers who were talking in the yard. Brother Lin, who was held by Tang Chunrong, almost cried, because Grandma Zhao often didn’t say hello. He rushed in, and then pointed at his mother's nose and cursed.

    "Okay, you brat didn't even go to the school. That's right, you don't need to read this book in the future. Go home with your mother.".Wang Yingchao yelled at his son, and Tang Chunrong quickly coaxed him when he saw his little nephew retracted into his arms and was about to cry. It was very embarrassing to see his mother's appearance.

    "Mother, you scared my little brother. Look, you haven't seen it yet. This is my little nephew, Brother Lin, who is called Grandma." Tang Chunrong felt frustrated with his mother. Talking to Ama while scalp, he is a man, and he must have his own opinions in order to protect Ama and Brother in the future.

    Wang Ying couldn't get angry at a child. She glared at her son with hatred for iron and steel, then turned to look at the other person, her eyes screaming like a small knife at Tang Chunming: "What's this? Now? The man just died and couldn't live anymore? What did you bring my son over? I tell you, you can't go back to the Tang family. "Is it possible that you want to return to the Tang family and let him feed the mother and son? Want to be beautiful!

    "Mother..." Tang Chunrong stomped.

.Tang Chunming took a step forward, not paying attention to Wang Ying’s attitude at all. It’s only a problem if this person has a good face to him. At least his thoughts are brightly on his face. If you don’t like you, you don’t like it. You will not do anything shameful behind your back: "Mother, don’t worry, I don’t want to stay at the Zhao’s house anymore, but I won’t go back to the Tang’s house. The Tang’s family belongs to my brother, so I have to rely on it in the future. A-di supports the door, but it doesn't matter if A-mother is here, so that people don't think that the Tang family is all dead. Anyway, I also came from the Tang family. If I lose face, it will have an impact on Adi."

    "Bah! What does your business have to do with A Rong? As long as you don't bother him, he can only live happily as a countryman." Wang Ying said angrily, no one would want to mislead his son.