Chapter 58

It was lively now. The children who participated in the fight and their parents were all present. There were also villagers who had come to see the excitement. Of course, there were also children who had been playing in the back mountains before and saw the kid surnamed Qin pulling people towards Ermao Alin’s house. , And brought their parents here. They think they are here to bring justice, and the children also have a reputation in their hearts.

    Originally Qian Defu saw his grandson’s sad and distressed look. He felt that it was necessary to establish a man’s majesty in front of him so that he could rely on him, and he should be a good dad who can be trusted and protected by his children, as soon as possible. Ask the child to change his slogan to him, but when he saw Tang Chunming walking out with Alin and Ermao, especially the white horses that were dyed gray, the expression on his face was more subtle. .

.Sun Ge'er's kid is surnamed Qin Xiaoming Goudan. Although he looks bruised and swollen from beatings, both Ermao and Xiao Alin have been thrown gray and face covered by mud, and the horse is not a cheap animal. , If you get hurt, it won't be a matter of losing a lot of money, so it's really hard to tell who is responsible for this fight.

    Originally, Zhang Xiu was very angry when she heard that her child was fighting. Since learning to read and martial arts with Ming brother and Feng Xiaozi, she got together with the kids in the village and had a lot of trouble. He heard that the children were fighting. Moreover, he beat other children like this at first. He wanted to punch Ermao in the ass and then let him apologize to the other children's children, but the embarrassment of the two children and the appearance of the pony made him reproach him. .

.As soon as Ermao saw that his mother didn’t mean to spank him, he immediately got courageous again and pointed to Qin Goudan angrily and said, “We all said we don’t want to play with him. He even came up to grab our horse. I also pushed Alin to smoke Xiaoyun, so I was going to beat him, he was all wrong!"

    "Bad guys, hit bad guys!" A Lin followed in condemnation, staring at the kid with bad eyes, Xiao Yun was raised by them, and the one who bullied Xiao Yun was the bad guy, and A Lin played the role of Xiao Yun's protector.

    "I just want to play, why don't you give it to me? There are also animals that are meant to be smoked. If they don't give me a ride, I will smoke it!" Qin Goudan bared his teeth and looked like a wolf, as if I wanted to rush to bite Ermao and Alin, but because I couldn't fight, someone shouted confidently beside me, and even pulled money to get blessed, "Uncle, don't you think?"

.The face of the people on Tang Chunming's side sank, even the old man who was the most tolerant of juniors because of his age frowned. What the child said, this is how the adults educate their children. of? Not to mention how deep the feelings of Alin's children are for Tayun, but the villagers are extremely caring for livestock.

    The adults who came to watch the excitement also disagree. What is meant by livestock is originally to be smoked. Who is willing to beat them hard? Is it the way Qian Defu and the grandson taught their children? No wonder Ermao and A Lin are upset.

    "What are you talking about nonsense?" Grand Ge'er secretly yelled badly, and this kid's bullishness was guilty again. The more he was not allowed to do, he wanted to do it, but what he said right now Those who provoked anger had to reprimand their children.

.Qian Defu didn't expect that the child would say these things. The child has only been here for a few days. He could not teach such things. Seeing that the eyes of other people were not looking good, he was a little anxious, so he had to hold Qin Gou. Dan: "Dogdan, horses are also temperamental, so you can't beat them..."