Rong Yue couldn't help but laugh out loud. Someone would be afraid of becoming his son. You must know that Brother Li Feng is very powerful in martial arts, and he will be able to make merit in this battle. If he continues to develop in the army, he will go on. How could the position of him and his children be beyond his Rong Yue's ability?

    &&&

.Tang Chunming went with Rong Yue to the wine kiln to appraise the wine. Rong Yue brought two sommeliers, one of whom had white hair and hair, and the other was a middle-aged man. He was very respectful to Rong Yue. Tang Chunming is also very respectful. The root cause is that they also tasted the wine made by Tang Chunming last year, knowing that this Daqing Dynasty will produce a famous wine. As an appraiser, they are also honored.

    He also followed. He was also very interested in this set of wine tasting procedures. He had discussed the pros and cons of various wines with others in his spare time in Beijing. Wine tasting, to a certain extent, is also the same as tasting calligraphy and painting, and it has risen to the level of art among literati and dignitaries.

    Of course, sommeliers who serve wine merchants belong to the class of craftsmen.

.The wine kiln is very spacious, and there are many wine jars stacked in it. The arrangement is also very regular. The wine from the same pot is put together, and the wine distilled from the first pot and the second pot are also used The paper is labeled to show that everything is in order, and there is no confusion due to the first wine making.

    Therefore, it is not necessary to open every jar to taste the quality of the wine, just choose one.

    As soon as the wine jar was opened, the mellow aroma of wine came out. This is the result of the wine song provided by Tang Chunming, and it makes people intoxicated by smelling it.

    "Good wine, really good wine. After it has been stored for a few years before opening it, the aroma of this wine will smell for three miles." The older taster praised it first.

    "Then ask the master to taste it, how many grades can it be included?".Rong Yue invited, Li Zheng and the others also watched eagerly. In addition to staring at the taster's movements, the few people who brought over were also desperately pricking their ears to listen. Among the few people who brought over, as long as one of them could learn Pit is already great, and it will be able to develop in this direction in the future.

    The tools for taking wine are also special, and different wine jars are mixed up differently. The two tasters each took a small glass and sipped slowly, aftertaste in their mouths, and then slipped into their throats, and then they tasted and commented.

    Tang Chunming could hear it in the clouds, and how long it would take for one product to come down. He was impatient and returned to the ground first. The alcohol smoke made him feel a little uncomfortable again. Shen Fulang and Zhang Xiu came up with him. The two didn't think they had this talent. It would be nice to learn how to make wine.

."I told you not to come anymore. I didn't listen. I think it's good. This in your stomach might be a little drunk in the future. How much alcohol did I smell in my mother's stomach." Shen Fulang teased. .

    Zhang Xiu laughed out loud, no, it makes sense to think about it. It would be nice to wait for A Feng to come back, and Ming brother gave him a little drunkard. Wang Mo also wandered in slowly. His stomach was already visible. Knowing that Tang Chunming also had a lot of words in common with him, he didn’t know that Tang Chunming didn’t want to mention it. Now it’s funny to hear this. After being pregnant, he rarely touches things in the wine shop.