.Tang Chunming was about to sneak under the kang and go for a walk. After lying down for a few days, his bones were scattered. When he saw his stepmother appear, he froze, his face slowly turned to Wang Yinggan and laughed twice: "Mother, I Seeing that the room is a little messy, I want to tidy it up a bit."

    Wang Ying gave him a white look and said: "Okay, He also said that your health is fine, as long as you don't work hard, let's go, let's go, otherwise I will become the villain."

    Great, the ban was finally lifted. Tang Chunming almost hugged his stepmother with joy, but when he saw the stepmother's face, his face became pale, and his face turned black when he thought of the words that the stepmother said that day when he knew he had another one in his stomach.

    That day, Wang Ying stared at his stomach for a long time before saying: "It seems that your body is a fertile physique. This is the third one.".That’s how the second thunder was smashed that day, which meant that he couldn’t mess around with Afeng anymore, because his chances of winning were higher than others. This is his situation. A few days have passed since, and Tang Chunming wanted to cover his face every time he thought of it.

    &&&

    A few days later, Rong Yue came, for drinks.

    Naturally, he was more cautious when buying and selling drinks for the first time. He was accompanied by people who specialize in wine tasting, who could determine the level of the drinks and set the price. However, Pingshan Village itself lacks such people. It takes time to slow down. Slowly cultivate.

    "Knowing that Brother Li Feng is gone and you are alone, I came here to accompany you..Rong Yue said this when he saw Tang Chunming, and then slapped his palms with a fan to look around Tang Chunming, and said with a smile: "I really can't see that Brother Li Feng is so powerful, you say, if Brother Li Feng came back and saw more at home What kind of expression will a person show when he speaks?"

    Now Tang Chunming has also gradually learned about this person's nasty tastes in private, and made nasty words: "Fuck!" After only coming here for a while, he actually learned about his condition from the mouths of others.

    "Haha..." Rong Yue laughed.

    "Aren't you envious? It's better to have one by yourself." Tang Chunming also suggested wickedly, "You are now in charge of the Rong family, so you have to hire a man to be your brother-in-law, are you looking for a good one?" Tang Chunming When you get along with Rong Yue, you don't think of him as a brother, but as a man of the same sex, so you speak casually.

.This can hit Rong Yue’s painful foot. It is not easy to find a favorite brother-in-law in this era. He is not no one wants. There are many men who come for his position and wealth of the Rong family, but that What kind of crooked melons and jujubes, he couldn't take it seriously. So he was dragged to such an age. In the eyes of others, he was a very old unmarried brother. He also had a headache when he talked about it. He vomited bitterness to Tang Chunming: "It's so easy to find a satisfied guy. However, the clan over there sent their children to me one by one, and wanted me to pick one of their children to be the next head to train, and for this purpose, I promoted my notoriety outside and tried every means to block it. My family."

    Tang Chunming patted his arm with no sympathy: "Let's find it slowly, but not all men are so pedantic."

    "I just accept your son as my righteous son." Rong Yue suggested.

."Don't!" Tang Chunming was so scared that he shook his head and waved his hands quickly, "I don't want to recruit your family members. I will raise my son by myself." Even if he is a righteous son, he can be a little bit private. I don't want to get in touch. Although the righteous son is not in the dispute between Rong and the head of the family, who knows if anyone wants to use this righteous son to achieve the purpose of getting close to Rong Yue, so it is absolutely undesirable.