Chapter 2

"Mother..."

    After crying and crying, Tang Chunming's heart became a ball, his eyelids seemed to be glued together, and it took a lot of effort to open a seam to see the light again, and he saw a skinny skinny. 'S child curled up on his chest crying out of breath.

    "Alin..." When his mouth was out of his control and called out the name of the child, Tang Chunming's mind was suddenly blown away as if he had been thrown a bomb, and he quickly turned his head to check the surrounding environment. Tang Chunming was instantly dumbfounded. .

    "Mother is awake, mother don't leave Alin, Alin will listen to her mother's words to prevent her from getting angry, mother..." The child gripped her mother's clothes tightly, his eyes were red and swollen from crying. There was a slight gap, but he still stared at Ah Ma's face, for fear that my mother would close her eyes and ignore him.

    "Alin?.Brother Lin," Tang Chunming silly turned back to look at the child's familiar face, and called out softly.

    "My mother really woke up, Alin was so scared... Grandma came to the house again to scold Grandma..." The child tried desperately to drill into his mother's arms, intermittently telling his fear.

    Countless pictures flashed quickly in front of him, as well as the real body temperature in his arms. At this moment, Tang Chunming really wanted to shout out in his throat: "Fuck!" He actually put on Brother Ming. He opened his eyes and saw that it was not a ghost. , But Hu Langzhong and Zhang Xiu in the village. The latter is also a brother. To put it more plainly in the words of the previous life, Brother Ming and Brother Zhang Xiu are best friends.

    The so-called best friend is that you often go to my door and I go to your door. Today you embroider flowers and tomorrow I will embroider grass and communicate with each other. Sometimes I will talk about the bad things of each family or the length of the host and the west.

    Honey you big head ghost!

    It's terrible!

.His mind was still shaking up, but the inertia of his body made him hug his little son and gently patted him on the back to comfort him: "Alinmo is crying, my mother is here, my mother will not leave Alin... "

    ...Fuck!

    At this time, Zhang Xiu opened the curtain and entered the floor. He was surprised to see the situation on the Kang: "Brother Ming, you are awake, great, I am worried. Don't worry, I just scolded your grandmother. Run away, you don’t have to worry about remarrying. Now you have another one in your stomach. Who would dare to force you to remarry? I didn’t even know it after more than two months. Hu Langzhong said it’s dangerous. I have to stay in bed every day, and I have to do with the family."

    "Yes, Brother Ming has a good rest. If you have anything to tell us, it's all from the village and neighbors. There is nothing wrong with which family. It is important to maintain your health. You should also take care of the little ones in your stomach. ".The people who followed also said tightly that they were also kind, and wanted to be lucky to give birth to a little man. Brother Ming's waist could be hardened.

    But for Tang Chunming, it turned out that a bomb had been thrown in his mind, but now it was like an atomic bomb was dropped. There is no cruelty but a more cruel reality. Tang Chunming now doesn’t even have the strength to speak out. I didn't dare to lower my head to look at my stomach, for fear of seeing a terrifying monster.

    It would be better not to wake up and stay in a coma, but now I am very awake.

    There was another in my belly, another in my belly, and another in my belly...