"Aaah! Mph....Fuck you! Aahh!" Kiba bit the man's hand. The teacher didn't flinch at all. Kibas eyes rolled up as he felt himself heading his limit.

"Fuck! Ah! I'm...coming...fuck I'm gonna come...stop you asshole! Ahhhh!!!" Kiba hit his climax and came on his chest. Kiba tasted blood on his mouth. He noticed he made Mr.Nara bleed.

"Heh...good boy...you pass english. Proper speech is key..." Mr.Nara smirked as he also panted for the air.

"Fuck you...get out of me you jerk and finish your side of the deal." Kiba frowned.

"Right...heh...I forgot the deal...please remind me my puppy." Mr.Nara smirked.

"Tch! Fine...sex for information! Tell me...what was Mr.Uchiha's life like before this school..." Kiba sat up.

"What a drag...okay your hint of the day is...love and equals..." Mr.Nara took the condom off and pulled up his pants.

"Love and equals...was he married...but he doesn't have a ring...equal...as in equality...are you saying Mr.Uchiha had a gay lover? A husband huh...hmm..." Kiba reached over to his bag and grabbed his pen and notebook.

"Well I should head out...make sure to stay in here for a minute before walking out, later." Mr.Nara finished dressing.

"Wait! I wanted to ask you something..." Kiba pulled up his underwear.

"Yeah?"

"...Whats your name?" Kiba asked. The man looked at him and softened his look.

"...Its Shikamaru Nara..nice to
To meet you...Inuzuka Kiba.." Shikamaru waved as he shut the door. Kiba looked down at his notebook and frowned.

"Shit...what does a lover have to do with this...Mr.Uchiha...who are you really? Some spy...or a clueless civilian trying to pursue in teaching..." Kiba looked at the door and back at his book. He wrote something on it and underlined it.

"Another question...who is Shikamaru Nara really?"

----

3rd pov

Naruto finished cleaning again and decided to go for a walk. He opened the door to see that it was really bright. His eyebags throbbed making him shut his eyes and shaded his eyes.

"So bright..."

The blonde made his way towards a fimiliar street. He knocked on the door and waited. He heard someone walking up to the door.

"Hello...Naruto?" The man squinted at him.

"Sup...Hidan..." Naruto greeted.

"No fucking way! My man is out!" Hidan smiled as he hugged him. Naruto hugged him back and walked inside.

"You live alone?" Naruto asked as he took his shoes off.

"No, Kakuzu and Deidara live with me. After...that....we decided not to break up and moved in together. Their my brothers man. We stopped with all that mafia and gangster shit. We actually started a small business...well...I did...and deidara works at a bar...and Kakuzu has simple jobs." Hidan explained.

"Cool...actually I'm here to get some of your business product." Naruto showed his wallet while Hidan smirked. He opened his cabinet to reveal different kinds of pills and weed.

"What do you want?" Hidan asked.

"A bottle of B29 and three rolls of some trees." Naruto counted the money and placed it on the counter.

Hidan handed him the stuff and grabbed a roll for himself.

They both talked for awhile and caught up. After exchanging a few more words, Naruto put his shoes back on and waved.

The blonde made his way back while smoking a roll. He looked to see Shikadai on his bike. He walked over and waved.

"Why aren't you at home yet?" Naruto exhaled the smoke.

"Wow...Shikadai is this your uncle or something!" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah...something like that. Um...I'll be home later. And you better not smell like that! You'll stink up the house!" Shikadai frowned.

"Yeah yeah...I'll stay for you kid..." Naruto said as he sat down on the sidewalk still smoking his roll.

The kids played for hours and had fun on their bikes and other wheels. Naruto noticed one of the kids had a skatebored.

"Yo, can I show you a kickflip?" Naruto asked. The kid looked at him and slowly nodded.

"What's your name?" Naruto asked.

"...My dad said not to talk to strangers...hm...but I guess since your Shikadai's uncle...its okay...Im Inojin Yamanaka..." The kid handed the board to him. Naruto remembered that sudden name.

"Yamanaka hey...you must be Ino's son..." Naruto pointed it out.

"You know my mom!" Inojin blushed.

"Well yeah...I mean who can't forget the most finest peice of a....nevermind...check this out."

Naruto jumped on the board and did a kickflip followed by an Ollie. The boys wowed and clapped for him. Shikadai rolled his eyes before smirking.

After awhile the boys made their way home leaving Shikadai and Naruto sitting on the sidewalk.

"You use to skateboard Huh...my dads didn't want me getting hurt so I never tried..." Shikadai sighed.

"Huh? You should have met your father's young days...he was getting hurt left and right! Plus he's a cop." Naruto stated.

"True...Hey...Naruto..."

The blonde looked at the kid who looked back at him.

"Were you a very bad person?"

Naruto looked at him then at his hands.

"...If you look at it a certain way...I was just a normal guy trying to get by...but if you look at it normally...I just might of been one of the worst people to ever exist..."

Shikadai looked at him and got up to grab his bike.

"Well in my eyes...you're a strange person...not good or bad...just strange...well I'm gonna go back home...I'll make up and excuse why you're late for dinner...so...get rid of that smell or else my dad will kill you...later." Shikadai biked away making Naruto smirk.

"Strange huh..."

_________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks so much for reading this story

Later (^∇^)ノ♪