Dragons!

They made their way to Hagrid's hut with a comforting silence, occasionally nudging each other on the shoulder. Hagrid came out before they could even knock. 

"Listen, Hagrid, we can't stay long ...We've got to be back up at the castle by one o'clock -" 

But Hagrid wasn't listening; he was opening the cabin door and striding off into the night. Harry and Rose hurried to follow and found, to their great surprise, that Hagrid was leading him to the Beauxbatons carriage. 

Rose furrowed her eyebrows. Is he going to hand them over to Madame Maxime to get on a date with her?

"Hagrid, what - ?"

"Shhh!" said Hagrid, and he knocked three times on the door bearing the crossed golden wands. Madame Maxime opened it. She was wearing a silk shawl wrapped around her massive shoulders. She smiled when she saw Hagrid. 

"Ah, 'Agrid...it is time?"

 "Bong-sewer," said Hagrid, beaming at her, and holding out a hand to help her down the golden steps. 

Rose sniggered at Hagrid's French before gripped Harry's hand because he looked like he was about to launch on them. And still they walked, Harry getting more and more irritated as he jogged along in their wake, checking his watch every now and then. Rose kept a hand on her shoulder and mouthed 'Just a little bit longer' Hagrid had some harebrained scheme in hand, which might make them miss Sirius. If they didn't get there soon, Rose and Harry decided that they were going to turn around, go straight back to the castle, and leave Hagrid to enjoy his moonlit stroll with Madame Maxime. But then - when they had walked so far around the perimeter of the forest that the castle and the lake were out of sight - Rose heard something. Men were shouting up ahead...then came a deafening, earsplitting roar...Hagrid led Madame Maxime around a clump of trees and came to a halt. Harry and Rose hurried up alongside them - for a split second, they thought they were seeing bonfires, and men darting around them - and then Harry's mouth fell open.

 "Dragons" He worriedly whispered. Is Rose going to fight these for the first task? 

"Dragons" Rose repeated but it was not at all worrisome. She slowly started jumping on her spot.

 "Harry, there are dragons!" She exclaimed a little loud then she expected to as Harry turned her around in a matter of second. She blinked a few times to realize how close both of them were. 

"Do you want both of us to get caught?" He leaned closer as her heart skipped some beats. 

"Keep back there, Hagrid!" yelled a wizard near the fence, straining on the chain he was holding. "They can shoot fire at a range of twenty feet, you know! I've seen this Horntail do forty!" 

"Charlie!" Rose exclaimed and turned to look at the wizard as Harry cursed under his breath and backed up. 

"You know the breeds?" Harry whispered rubbing his face that has turned a deep shade of red as Rose nodded. 

"This is a Hungarian Horntail," said Rose pointing at the closest to them. "There's a Common Welsh Green over there, the smaller one — a Swedish ShortSnout, that blue-gray — and a Chinese Fireball, that's the red. That is what you get by living with Ellen even for just 2 small years."

"But - you - you have to fight them?" Harry worriedly grabbed both her hands. "You are bound to die"

Rose chuckled "Don't worry I wi-" 

"Really romantic date, Hagrid," said Charlie, who was coming towards them while shaking his head. (A/n - If you dare cut Rose or Harry again then you are dead) 

"Four . . ." said Hagrid, "so it's one fer each o' the champions, is it? What've they gotta do - fight 'em?" 

"Just get past them, I think," said Charlie. "We'll be on hand if it gets nasty, Extinguishing Spells at the ready. They wanted nesting mothers, I don't know why...but I tell you this, I don't envy the one who gets the Horntail. Vicious thing. Its back end's as dangerous as its front, look." 

"Harry, let's go back. We need to be on time to meet Snuffles. Come on." Rose spoke as the duo slowly made their way back. Rose could hear Harry breathing really slowly as if wanted to pass out right now. She stopped as he did the same. 

"What is it?" Harry grimly turned around as Rose hugged him. 

"Why are you worrying? I will be fine. Ellen is the best in this matter, I can take her help." Harry hummed in response feeling slightly better as they swiftly made their way back. 

"They should be there" Came a voice as the duo freezed. 

"Are - are they talking about us?" Rose whispered as Karkaroff came from behind a bush but instead of coming closer to them, he made his way right where the dragons were. 

By the looks of it, the only champion who would be facing the unknown was Cedric. 

"Oh shoot" Harry yelped and pointed at his watch. 12:50.They both ran, making sure the cloak doesn't fall off.