Shocking Business For Ellen

Guess what? Ellen already has friends...and some people who umm like her correction fancy her. 

Rose walked in the great hall with her arms wrapped around Hermione's neck as her arm was at the same place at Rose's neck

Rose walked in the great hall with her arms wrapped around Hermione's neck as her arm was at the same place at Rose's neck. They sat down in front of Harry and Ron and well if you don't know yet it has been a week since Ellen's arrival. 

So currently Ron and Harry are talking about something and are sitting in front of Rose and Hermione. Rose reached for a cream roll as Harry does the same - both busy talking. Rose felt her fingers brush with someone else's as she quickly withdraws her hand and looks up. Harry was sitting in front on her and has withdrawn his hand as well. Rose stared at the emerald green eyes as Harry gaze at her piercing blue ones. She has never realized how beautiful they were. She felt someone sharply tap her shoulder 

"You listening?" Hermione asked and raised her eyebrows 

"Y - Ya cont - continue" Rose spoke as she peeked at Harry for a second before turning back to continue the conversation.

MEANWHILE

"Hey Kiddo!" Someone called out to Ellen as she turned her head and widened her eyes

That someone was Draco?!?

 "How ya' doin?" Draco spoke merrily and grinned. Ellen reached out her hand and put the back of it on his forehead and asked in a voice of half concerned and half shocked.

"Are you ok? Do you have fever? Or did you hit your head somewhere?" 

"What?" 

"I see... Rose bewitched you didn't she?" Ellen asked looking like she is stuck in a mouse maze. 

Draco opened her mouth to speak but Ellen scurried away.

"What with this girl?" Draco spoke but ran to Klaus for his help. He burst through his dorm room and dragged him to Hogsmeade. 

"What are you doing Draco?" Klaus asked walking swiftly with him until Rose, Harry, Ron and Hermione came into view

 They were trying out some Bertie Botts. 

"EWWW MINE IS EARWAX!" Ron exclaimed while acting like he was puking. 

"Mine is cherry!" Hermione exclaimed as she laughed at seeing Ron shoving chocolate frogs into his mouth to remove the taste. 

"Mine is Candyfloss!" Rose exclaimed and took a step backward as Harry spat out his one. 

"Here take this to change the flavor, Unlucky One" Rose teased and handed him a Fizzing Whizzbees. 

"It was soap like who makes a soap flavored one?!" Harry muttered angrily and took the Whizzbees from Rose's hand. 

"ROSE!!" Draco shouted and without getting an answer dragged everyone to the Three Broomsticks. 

They found Ellen talking to God Knows Who. 

hey sat down at a table and unwontedly eavesdropped. 

"Raphael, I am not lying. Draco had been bewitched or something, probably hit his head somewhere. He wasn't a nice person!" Ellen exclaimed and took a bite from her Chicken Finger. 

"Maybe he has changed?" The now knew boy replied. Ellen sighed loudly and shrugged. "Should I change him?...You know make him that bad boy he was?" Raphael spoke as Rose felt Draco grab her hands shakily. 

'He doesn't want to be a bad person why the hell wil-'  before Rose could even complete her thought Cheeseba - Klaus stood up. 

Rose could see he was furious - a lot.

 She tried to yank him to sit but he marched off and slammed his hand on the table as both the figures flinched and looked at him. 

"I dare you. I dare you to even touch Draco." Klaus spoke through gritted teeth, his face fixed on Ellen. 

He turned to face Raphael and scoffed "I will have to take a bath three times for interacting with a vampire. And oh boy how I wish to make your grave right here but sadly I don't wanna get impure." 

With that Klaus turned around and walked not even giving a glance back. 

"Who that fuck was that guy?!" Raphael asked "And how dare he say I am impure?" 

Ellen turned her face to his side and half-smiled "Don't worry; he is cold, arrogant and a rude asshole. And you are NOT impure. And how many times will I tell you not to use your tricks on my family?" She concluded as they both stood up and went there ways. 

"He was a vampire?" Ron asked as they stared at the empty chairs where Ellen and Raphael were once sitting. 

"Oh shut up, you were just busy staring at Madam Rosmerta." Rose spoke and earned a slap on the arm from Ron. 

"Dray don't worry I assure you he will disappear from his own house today night at approximately 10 pm." Rose spoke and stood up 

"You are joking right?" Hermione asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"About these stuffs... Nah. I will just keep him at the Shrieking Shack and then let him go so that he is scared to even to show his face to Draco" Rose spoke and before she could leave Harry asked something else.

"How?" 

"I have my own ways" Rose spoke 

"You sound like a psychopath killer." Hermione spoke and shrugged 

"Thanks!" 

"But - But he is a vampire" Draco spoke. Rose went forward and plucked a hair from his head. 

"Snape is nice to me so I can have Polyjuice potion you know... I just have to somehow get Ellen's hair" Rose spoke and got out of the shop, leaving everyone at the cliffhanger. 

(A/N - It will be cleared furthermore in the upcoming years probably during the second wizarding war or smth and no Rose won't hurt him)