Sleepover

(A/N - A filler chapter because I am having writer's block (T_T)) 

"Is it really necessary?" Rose asked as Hermione and Ellen pleaded again. "Oh come on, it's just the five of us." 

Rose took a deep breath and sighed "Fine"

Hermione squealed as Rose chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Can we at least get breakfast, I am hungry."

Hermione and Ellen shared knowing looks as Ellen spoke up this time. "You go, we will come in a few minutes"

Rose crashed her eyebrows "Excuse me? You both are acting as if you will blow my ass off instead of a sleepover."

Ellen and Hermione laughed but succeeded in getting Rose out of the common room. "She can have some peace of mind now." Ellen smiled softly as Hermione nodded. "Let us get our magic and Muggle mind together, shall we?" Hermione spoke as Ellen grinned. They both went to Ellen's dorm and started turning the things into the necessary ones for a sleepover.

Somewhere Else

"Tell me!" Harry whined again as Rose shook her head in a no and continued buttering the piece of toast in her hand

"Tell me!" Harry whined again as Rose shook her head in a no and continued buttering the piece of toast in her hand. Prof. McGonagall came in through the great hall and eyed the duo for a second before going to the teacher's table.

"Why aren't you telling me how you will pass a dragon I may ask?" Harry pouted as he stared at her intensively.

"It's a secret known to only me," Rose paused. "And Ellen." She picked up her buttered toast and was about to take a bit when Harry leaned in and took a bit of it. 

"You punk!" Rose shouted as Harry snatched the toast and shoved it a big bite into his mouth. Harry smiled at her cheekily as he pointed to some goblets with his head. Rose scoffed angrily.

 "Which one?" She heard Harry snigger as he spoke "Pumpkin or Orange, you can choose." Rose's eyes played a wide range of mischief as she picked up one goblet. She handed it to Harry as he took a sip.

"Orange?" He smacked his lips, grimly placed the cup down as Rose stifled her laugh.

"Did you like it Mr. Potter?" Rose joked.

"Immensely. This is the best thing I have ever tasted." Harry spoke sarcastically as Rose reached forward to a bottle of Lemon juice. 

"Yuck, Lemon juice" Harry fake gagged. The hall was empty and dead quiet, so they could clearly hear Professor McGonagall's giggles. 

Rose gave an apologetic smile to her before nudging Harry in the ribs. She popped open the lid and took a sip before letting out a satisfied sigh 

"Are you coming to the sleepover by the way?" Rose asked once they both were done with breakfast. Harry slung his arm around her neck. "Of course." Rose scoffed "So why were Ellen and Hermione behaving weirdly?" Harry shrugged as someone cleared their throat.