What Have I Done? - Harry's P.O.V

Did Rose lie to me? She wouldn't. She is not like her family. I have got to believe her and who am I putting my trust on? Malfoy. I went back to the common room hoping to see her, but she wasn't there. I thought she was tired so she must have gone back to her dorm. I went back and slept.

In the morning

I woke up at my usual time and went to the common room after getting freshened up. I was taken aback for a second as Rose was always up before me and sitting on the place by the window. She must have overslept. I arranged my side bag and went for my first class, hoping to see Rose. She wasn't there either. She has never missed a single class. She didn't turn up at all. I was going back to the common room, when I heard someone call my last name. 

As soon as I turned Draco punched me hard on the face causing my lips to bleed. "Where is Rose? What did you do HER?!" He spoke his hand now on my shirt collars. "I don't know Malfoy!" I spoke wishing I had an answer. "You took her with you last night! Even gave Theo a bloody nose! I swear if you have done anything to her I WILL KILL YOU!" Draco said now frantically shaking my collars. "I am here." Draco turned around and I saw Rose past him. With no hesitation, I pushed Draco aside and ran up to her and hugged her. "Do you want to break my ribs?" She spoke in a whisper. "I am sorry. So sorry. I am so, so, so sorry" I apologized again and again. She broke apart and pecked me on the cheeks and whispered "Meet me in my dorm with Ron and Hermione. I want to tell you about my little adventure last night." She then turned to Draco and with a nod walked off. 

I was happy we had found her, but my heart was thumping hard in my chest. Electricity was running through my veins again. I touched where she had kissed me with my hand; I looked at it for a few seconds before going to find Ron and Hermione. They were in the Great Hall. I went to them with a huge grin. "Rose wants to see us in her dorm. Let us go!" Hermione nodded while Ron spoke "Ya Let me finish this pumpkin pie." "Oh, god Ron, Hermione brings him with you. I am going." I went towards her dorm, hoping my heart stay in place and not jump out.