Rose stinks

Rose woke up next morning and smiled when she realized she and Harry had cuddled to sleep. She slowly got out of his arms, making sure he doesn't wake up. But as soon as she was on her feet, her smiles faded as she remembers the events that took place last night. 

"It can't be both of you. Only one must go forward. Which one will it be?" 

"Maybe someone's hoping Potter and Lestrange are going to die for it" 

"I guess you and Harry made a deal of some sort. You should sleep early as there would be a photo-call or something tomorrow." 

"Ahh I am honored to come face to face with a Hogwarts champion." 

Her heart sank as she dragged her feet to her dorm. Rose quickly freshened up and took out her journal, she had not written on it for a long time. But now it seems quite right to spill it all out. She made her way to the place by the window before taking a glance at Harry. She opened the small notebook and began scribbling everything.

 She opened the small notebook and began scribbling everything

(A/N If you can't understand - Dear Universe,

Hey... It's me again. There are so many things happening that I think I will explode. Nevertheless my and Harry's name came outta the Goblet of Fire, and we are not even seventeen yet! Everyone thinks we are cheats. Draco and Ron are both gits for not believing me and Harry. To be honest, I feel kinda hurt thinking that two people who are really close to me are distancing themselves for a bloody tricycle tournament. I have no clue what the first task is but I can only hope to live. But, anyway, I have a lot more to say, but I wouldn't know where to start and my hand is getting tired.

Thank you for always 'listening',

~Rose)

Rose stood up and kept the journal on her chair as she looked over at Harry. She sighed and went over to him. 

"Wake up!" Rose grabbed his shoulders and shook it violently. "Wakey wakey!"

Harry groaned and covered his face with a blanket. 

"Ding Dong. It's your alarm clock! Wake up!" Rose snatched the blankets as he groaned again.

 "Let me sleep" He mumbled before burying his face in a cushion. 

Rose clicked her tongue. "Oh my! Draco what are you doing here?" She spoke fearfully as Harry's head shot up. 

"Got ya!" She snatched the cushion from his hand as he growled angrily. 

"Let. Me. Sleep" He curled up into a ball as she shook her head. 

"Sadly Mr. Potter, you have summoned the Tickle Master." 

"The what?" He slowly looked up as his eyes widen at the realization. 

Rose brought out her two index fingers as Harry backed away at the armrest of the couch.