Heavy Business

The dinner was almost concluded as Seamus comes to talk to Ellen. 

"Hey Ellen!" 

"Oh hey?" She spoke confused on who he actually is. 

"I am Seamus and I was wondering if you wanted to umm go on a date with me?" Seamus spoke and took out a flower. 

The Quintet slowly eyed to Rose who looked like she was about to strangle Seamus to death. 

 "I am sorry but I think I would skip...Thanks for the flower tho" Ellen muttered quickly and took the flower from Seamus's hand. 

He looked dejected but was half happy. "How about we study together later tomorrow morning?" 

"Sounds great!" Ellen exclaimed as he merrily jogged away. 

"Are you freaking out of your mind Ellen? He will take that yes as if you like his company!" Rose reached for her wand and rants as Ellen calmed her down. She then went bid a goodbye and made her way to her dorm.

Suddenly someone pulled her harshly into an empty classroom. She looked up and saw a furious Klaus. Ellen looked at him for a second as he leans in slowly. She tried to push him but he trapped her between his hands. 

"You enjoy very much don't you?" Klaus spoke through gritted teeth

"You enjoy very much don't you?" Klaus spoke through gritted teeth. Ellen ignored the feeling of nervousness because of how close he was and glares at him. 

"What?" 

"You are flirting very much with that Seamus, right?" He said with furious eyes. 

"I was not flirting" Ellen spoke ruthlessly. 

He scoffed "I saw how you accepted his flower." 

Ellen looks at him and smirks "If I am so what's your problem?" 

He glared at her. "I am worried about my friend Seamus, so stay away from him." 

Ellen's smirk goes wider. "Are you sure only this is the reason? Not that you are jeal-" Ellen was cut off when Klaus put his palm on her mouth and leans closer. 

He pulls his palm back slowly. "Even that Krum was staring at you." 

Ellen closed her eyes as butterflies start jumping in her stomach. Klaus slowly brought his lips on Ellen's but before they could touch, she shot open her eyes and pushed him. 

"What are you doing?" Ellen spoke before running out of the classroom. 

Klaus's eyes widened when he realized what he was doing. He slumps in a chair and grabs a fistful of his hair in frustration. 

Why did I become angry when she accepted Seamus's flower? Why do I feel jealous when Krum was staring at her? And now I almost kissed her! Arhhh! One day I will lose all of my brain cells because of her... Oh shit, how am I gonna face her during the Potion tuition? Oh no no no. How can you mess up so bad Klaus!!! ? Fuck you