Quite An Adventure

I was waiting for Hermione, Harry and Ron. I wanted to tell them what had happened last night. 

After about 10 minutes, Harry came in alone. I looked at him and stood up and went to take my first-aid kit while speaking "How did you become the Chosen One? You can't even deal with a wound. How irresponsible Harry!" I found a medicine tube and took a little bit out on my fingertip. I turned around to face Harry who was now sitting on my bed like a robot. "What? Why did you turn into a statue?" I spoke taking a step toward him. "Well, aren't you gonna tend my wounds. I should stay still for that." He spoke with a sheepish smile. I smiled and gently put my finger on his lips causing the soggy medicine to spread at the place where his lips were once bleeding. He flinched a bit and then relaxed. 

Suddenly the door opened, as we both were facing the back, we turned around to see Ron and Hermione standing with their mouths open. "I am not talking to you both. You never told us you were dating. I mean-" Ron started as I gave a death glare at him "Not very much. Forget what I said. Hermione let us go. Give them some spac-" Ron spoke again but Harry interrupted "We were not doing what you think. Rose was just tending my wound. Stop over exaggerating the situation. Rose what did you want to tell us?" 

"I-umm right. I wanted to tell you guys what umm happened last night." I stammered realizing what Ron and Hermione were thinking. Ron and Hermione nodded and took a place on Hermione's bed, while I sat on a chair "After my conversation with Harry... I umm went to the Shrieking Shack." I spoke looking at them for a few seconds and saw Ron's jaw drop. I continued "And well I stayed there for the night an-" "You stayed at a haunted place for the night!" Ron said, standing up. "Haunted? Well let me ask you a question Ron." I said looking at him and telling him to sit down with my eyes. He nodded and sat down while I continued. "Do ghosts walk on their legs or do the not walk? Like float or something?" "They float of course." Ron said. "Exactly Ronald Bilius Weasley, I saw footprints all around the house and...Um I think they came from the Forbidden Forest." I said looking at him. "Why did it sound scary when you said my full name?" He said backing against the bedpost. I snickered and continued. "Well, in the morning I went to the Astronomy Tower, I was there for a long time, when I heard someone yell my name. I think it was Draco. I hurried down and saw him in a corridor. I jogged up to him but right then he called out Harry' last name and then he landed a punch on Harry's face. It took everything inside me not to beat him to death to be honest." I paused and spoke "Harry did you lie to me last night?" Harry stared at the ground, not answering. 

"About what?" Hermione asked. "He told me that he saw me unconscious and with the help of you both he took me to his dorm." I said looking at Hermione then to Ron. "Bloody Hell Harry, I never knew you would lie about that! He saw umm what was his name?" Ron started "That Theodore Nott took you with him. What a fight they had. Harry had all bloody knuckles and Nott had a bloody nose. Our Harry won through." Hermione finished. 

I looked at Harry a small tint of red appearing on my face as well a smile. "Rose is blushing!!" Hermione shouted. I quickly looked down, my smile going wider. "I saw it too." Ron spoke. I took a pillow and threw it on Hermione face as "Shut up!" escaped my mouth. "Oh you wanna have a pillow fight? I am up!" Hermione half-shouted as she threw a pillow at my face. "Oh you are gonna regret that" I spoke as I took a pillow in my hand. 

Suddenly Harry stood in front of me and spoke "I will stop Rose. Ron take care of Hermione." "Oh no Harry, I declare this place an official warzone." I spoke with a pillow still in my hands. "Harry, I don't wanna get hit due to crossfire." Ron spoke while still trying to take the pillow from Hermione's hands. 

Suddenly the door opened and Fred and George walked in. "Oh are we having a pillow fight? Are there more pillows? I am up." Fred spoke looking around. George nudged him in the ribs and spoke "Well Hogsmeade is tomorrow. We all can go together?" We all nodded except Harry, who sulkily sat down on my bed. 

Both the twins left as I sat down next to Harry and keeping a hand on his shoulders I spoke "I can stay as well, I mean Hogsmeade can't be that good, right?" "Oh you don't know well, it is the best place you can eve-"Ron stared, but stopped as he saw me glaring at him. "You all should go. I will stay." Harry spoke grumpily. "We will bring loads of stuff. We promise." Hermione said encouragingly. It was not long when we were leaving for Hogsmeade and Harry was bidding us a goodbye.