What Is Wrong With Draco?

It sure wasn't a normal day for Rose

It sure wasn't a normal day for Rose. Everyone was treating her the way they used to except Draco. He had grown so comical that you can easily mistake him to have gotten the mind of Fred or George. Rose woke up to Draco in her room staring out the window. She picked up a pillow and threw it at his head. 

"What are you doing? When did you become a spy? And don't tell you have become a loving brother." She shouted as she threw another pillow at him. He turned and caught the pillow before it hit him and without warning jumped on her bed. 

"You are up!" He spoke looking at her with a mile wide smile. 

"Wait... When did you wake up?" She asked while looking at him in concern. 

"Somewhere between umm three?" He spoke his smile still in place. 

"You have gone mental. Sleep right here and you are not allowed to get up until I wake you up." She said as she forced him inside the blankets which he didn't resist. 

 After taking a quick shower and making sure that Draco was fast asleep. She bend down her bed and took out a box. She opened it to reveal some letters. She takes them and double checks Draco was asleep and puts them all on the table. 

She opens the first one which was from Harry. 

Hi Rose!

It has been quite long and I am awfully bored living with the Dursleys. I'm okay; mainly because the Dursleys are terrified that Sirius might turn up and turn them all into bats if I ask him to...They are so mad that I am going for the Quidditch World Cup that I have no words. I am never talking to you again if you don't show up as well. It would be amazing if maybe you can also live with the Weasleys for the remaining summer break.

It would be great if you don't send an answer back or I am sure Uncle Vernon will choke me to death.

Hoping to see you soon,

Yours lovingly

Harry

PS - I hope you didn't get in trouble because of this letter.

She read the letter a couple of times and each time her smile grew wider. 

Suddenly she saw a shadow and someone snatches the letter from her grasp. She turns around to Draco reading the letter. She hides the remaining letter in a drawer and goes to take the letter is his hand. 

He puts the letter high in the air and speaks. "Lovingly, huh? I see." 

"Give it back! I want that!" She speaks while jumping to take the letter. 

"HARRY POTTER LOVES ROSE LESTRANGE!" Draco shouts as Rose succeed in taking the letter. "YOU PUNK! This is the end of you" She speaks as Draco laughs. 

Something has changed. For the first time in many years seeing Draco laughing hit something in her heart. Rose felt the love of a brother. For the first time and that too for real.