Opening The Gifts

Ron opened the door slightly with a huge smirk on his face and there was a bright flash. 

As they both broke apart, Ron had a camera in hand which was developing a photo. Rose and Harry stared at him in pure confusion. 

"Just what I wanted to tell everyone that you both are furtively dating!" Ron spoke as Rose lunged forward and grabbed the photo out of his grasp. 

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THE CAMERA." Ron spoke as he tried to get the photo from Rose's hand. 

"Harry help!" Rose pleaded. 

"COME DOWN RON, HARRY AND ROSE!" Came Molly's voice from downstairs. 

"You have got to be kidding me! I will uncover your both truths, keep that in mind." Ron spoke threateningly before hurrying downstairs. 

"I can't say that's a bad picture." Harry spoke looking over her shoulders. She nudged him in his ribs while he took the photo from her clasp. 

"And what exactly are you gonna do with that?" Rose spoke as they both slowly made their way downstairs. 

"I will sleep with it under my pillow."

 Rose scoffed as Harry chuckled. They both found the Weasleys sitting on around a table with a fuming Ron. They both sat down while Rose looked over to everyone before eyeing the food kept in front of her. 

She spoke in a barely audible whisper. "I bought you all some gifts." 

George was the next to her left side and after hearing her it was as if an explosion burst in him. "ROSE BOUGHT US GIFTS!" He shouted as Rose bit her insides of her cheek for sitting next to him. 

"For real, dear?" Molly spoke while Rose slowly nodded. 

"WOOHOOO" George shouted and took Rose's hand and started doing a happy dance. Everyone starts to laugh as Rose looked around feeling the love of a family and smiles to herself. 

"Enough George!" Molly shouted. He let go of her hand while still vibing with happiness. 

Rose smiled to herself and looked at everyone only to find everyone except Harry were cheerful. Harry looked annoyed and was just shifting the food on his plate with his fork, as he was sitting to her right side, she slides her hand down the table and held his hand and gave it a small squeeze. Harry spun his head and looked at her with a smile and gave her hand a gentle squeeze back. 

As soon as dinner was done, everyone except Molly and Arthur were in the room Rose, Hermione and Ginny were sharing. Rose walked over to her suitcase and opened it. 

She took out the first thing - A whole new set of Wizard Chess.