The First Lesson

"If you won't open the door in 5 seconds, I swear to merlin I will break it." Klaus shouted and waited for Ellen to open the door but she didn't as he muttered 

"Alohomora" 

The door swung open to reveal Ellen peacefully sleeping with fluffy blankets surrounding her. 

Without even realizing it, Klaus smiled before snapping on to reality. He went to her and shook her shoulders 

"Wake up! WAKE.UP." He bellowed as Ellen just turns her face aside and mumbled. 

"Its iz Sundae, why wakey so fasty?" 

"Speak in English dumbass." Klaus snatched the blankets off her and made her get on her feet. 

She laid her head on his chest as he freezes and gulps 

"Ge- Get off" He warbled before gently shoving her. 

"Wait for me outside, I will take a quick shower and have some Black Coffee and come." Ellen rubbed her eyes and pushed him outside against his protests.

 Klaus stood there staring at the closed door before sitting down near the door. 

"I woke up so early to teach you and your sleepy ass is still not awake." He scoffed and before he knew it, he was fast asleep. 

Ellen opened the door after a few minutes and slightly furrowed her eyebrows and bends down to face him. 

"Are you awake?" She whispered. 

What should I do? Should I poke him up or should I let him sleep here or should I take him to sleep in my bed, Ughhh, what should I do... Never mind option one was good.  Ellen thought and gently booped his nose. 

Klaus slightly shifted and wrapped his arms around Ellen's waist. Ellen widened her eyes as he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. 

"K - Kla - Klaus?" She slightly mumbled as her heart beat starts rising intensively. "Klaus wake - wake up" 

All the sleepiness inside Ellen seemed to have disappeared. Klaus slowly opens her eyes and smiled like a child but his eyes widened as he quickly push himself away. 

"I - I am - so - so sorry... It was not intended. I am so sorry" Klaus stuttered and scratched the back of neck nervously. 

"It's ok... Let's just start studying, shall we?" Ellen spoke to try and get out of the awkward situation. 

"I need to see your mark sheet" Klaus spoke, back in his old form. 

"I have not got good marks and if you tease me about it then you are dead meat." Ellen reached for her drawer and took out a paper and handed it to Klaus with an eye roll. 

"A C+? You are so bad... Jeez" Klaus muttered and scanned the page quickly. 

"At least I am not a cold hearted jerk who randomly hugs people when they are asleep." Ellen said under her breath and pushed her lips together to stop herself from laughing out. 

"What did you say?!! Forget that ok?" Klaus pointed at the desk as they both sat down and did some studying. 

(A/N - They only studied and well sometimes Ellen was on the urge to kill him but he survived, don't you worry.)