A Letter

Ellen was at her usual spot as she leaned back on the couch with a wide smile. She picked up her cup of Black Coffee and took a sip. Suddenly a snow owl landed on her table. She crashed her eyebrows and looked at it for a few seconds before taking out the letter on its leg. 

Ellen quickly went inside and brought out some treats for the owl. She went outside to find the owl playing with Alaska. She picked up the letter and opened it.

Hey Coca!

You don't know how awfully happy I am to finally send you a letter back! Well, I don't wanna get you alert but just keep in mind that you have an admirer already. You remember that red haired boy. Umm yaa.. He likes you. Don't blame me, I am trying to get him out of interest but he is literally oozing over you. How are you btw? And Sirius? How is he? Say hi to Buckbeak from me! Hope everything's great there!

PS - If you don't write an answer back then you are dead meat.

Hoping to hear a lot more from you

Yours

Rose

Ellen slightly giggled and murmured "I guess I am ravishing" before she went inside and started writing a letter back. 

After few days in which there were so many letters passing between the sisters that Sirius himself had to point out. 

"Ellen?" Sirius spoke as Ellen was completing yet another letter. 

She just hummed in response. 

"Do you realize this is the fifth letter you have sent her today?" He spoke. 

"I guess?" She spoke while still writing on. 

Sirius shook his head and went to have a good sleep for a few hours.

MEANWHILE

Rose was happily writing a letter while occasionally snorting with laughter from her own jokes. Ron came in her room for the hundredth time and she could have sworn that he was more annoying than Draco. 

"YOU HAVE TO STOP WRITING THOSE DAMN LETTERS ROSE!" He shouted and threw himself on Ginny's bed. 

"Call them damn once more and I will come to laugh at your funeral." 

"Just write a whole freaking fat book and send it over to her rather than kill your owl as well as Hedwig and Pig with the amount of letters you both have sent each other." 

Rose turned and glared at him before walking over and smacking the back of his head with a pillow. 

"YAHHH!" Ron shouted and picked another pillow. 

They had a good pillow fight.

Frostine's POV (This is weird af)

I was back from the long journey with a letter on my leg. It has been going on for days and I can't complain I actually like it, after being spoilt my months. But as soon as I flew through the window I saw Ron and Rose partly killing each other with a mere pillow. What a nice thing to see as I reach home. Pfft. I would rather go and have some treats myself.