Prince Harvard's POV

    "I can see how he's related to you," Christopher remarked dryly.

    "Shut it."

    "I'll be right back," I straightened the cuffs of my sleeves.

    "Please don't start more trouble, you know what happened last time." Zachary sighed.

    "Well that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?" With a sly grin, I made my way to the dejected boy named Hunter.

     "Hunter, right?" His eyes widened.

    "E-Er, Prince Harvard?! D-Do you need something from me?" Hm, while he does have good reactions, it'll get boring if he's scared merely by my presence.

    "Not really. I just wanted to let you in on a little secret," I beckoned him to come closer.

    "Wh-What is it?"

    "I don't think you realize Randall's real intentions."

    "What do you mean?"

    "He was giving you advice. Trying to help you."

    "He was?"

    "Tell me something, would you go out of your way to not only study with someone you dislike for over an hour, but also give them advice on how to survive among nobles?"

    "No, I guess not..." Hunter pondered it for a moment. I stepped back and let the idea simmer in his thoughts.

    "So... you're saying that Randall does care about me?"

    "Precisely."

    "But what about when he admitted to making excuses to get away from me?"

    "He was telling you the truth. He had to attend a meeting with his father. After all, even though he isn't the eldest, he's considered a candidate to become the next Duke."

    "Really? Why would he say all that then?"

    "He's what you call a tsundere."

    "Tsundere?"

    "Someone who is initially harsh, violent, and cold towards others, but will gradually warm up to those who keep pursuing them."

    "But how will I know if he does care?" Dear lord, this boy is easy to manipulate but he asks too many questions.

    "How about this? We'll set something up tomorrow and see what he does."

    "What will it be?"

    "We can discuss that in the library," I grinned mentally. Perfect, I had the boy in my hands now.

    Randall's POV

    "Achoo!" I sneezed as a cold shiver went down my spine.

    "Are you feeling alright? Do you want me to start a hot bath for you?" Bella pressed her hand against my forehead. "It doesn't feel like you have a fever.

    "A hot bath sounds great. I suddenly felt a chill."

    "Maybe you should have soup for dinner then. What soup would you like?"

    "I like anything you make, so anything is fine." Bella ran off and I went back to reading. Lately I've wanted to try writing my own book, but I'm not a proficient writer. I'll leave the book writing to the professionals.

    "..." I tossed the book aside. Despite my harshness before, I felt bad after hurting Hunter's feelings. I'm not a heartless person.

    Still, it'd be easier for me if Hunter left me alone. I didn't want to get sucked into the plot of the game. If things are going the way they're supposed to, Tabius will soon start to follow Hunter around.