“Ah……”

I forgot. My mind was all jumbled up.

I hurriedly changed my clothes and ran to my father’s place through the other side, not the side where the villain was at.

I had no time to care about my dignity. My life and my family’s life are more important than dignity.

“Dad!”

“Yulia?”

According to the flow of the original story, we are at a time before war in which the empire was defeated.

And above all, I knew how bad it would be once we were defeated.

This was a golden opportunity to change the fate of the imperial family by sending the villain to that war. He will either perish or return victoriously.

Also, it was a chance to suppress the power of Duke Siegbert.

As it was a war in which the villain did not participate in the original story, it was possible to usurp the throne through rebellion as the imperial family’s power weakened. 

Also, it would be a great way to get rid of him.

But what if the villain participates in this war and returns victoriously?

What if he comes back here with triumph this time?

What if it becomes a war to promote his reputation, not a war in which he fought to death?

I was nervous, but soon I got rid of such worries. 

“Dad, are you still preparing for the war?”

“Yulia? How did you know…?”

“That’s not important, dad! Can’t you ask the Duke of Siegbert to participate in the war?”

“But…..Yulia.”

“I’m begging you!”

“Hmm… but this war has no reason to involve Duke Siegbert.”

“What?”

It was an unexpected remark. 

“Unless Duke Siegbert shows his intention to participate in the war, we can’t let him go at will.”

“Is it really impossible?”

My father said as if it was impossible and he looked at me apologetically for not accepting his daughter’s request.

In the end, my dad can’t help me either?

“Yulia. I heard you’re avoiding Duke Siegbert.”

“……”

“If the reason why you want to make him participate in the war is a way to keep him away from you…”

I was curious about my dad’s next words.

“Why don’t you recuperate at the villa belonging to the imperial family instead?”

“Really?”

“Yes. If you want to. There is nothing that you, the imperial princess, can’t do.”

“……”

“Of course, it’s a pity that I can’t see you everyday. But if you want to, I’ll allow it.”  “Dad.”  

“I have to do what my daughter wants. If it’s hard for him to stay away from you, why don’t you stay away from him instead?” 

As expected, my family treated me preciously.

Whatever the case, in the end, they love me. That alone was enough.