Chapter 31: buying from the reputation store again

Overwhelmed!!

Yes Overwhelmed!!

That was what Gu Lin Fang was feeling right now.

He ignored the Notoriety points for now and looked at the once that he felt was important to his future.

[Connection to the story: 62%]

'so my actions were on the right track, I just need to go forward with the plan as it is and it would be 100% in no time' Gu Lin Fang stroked his beaded chin while in deep thought.

[Triggered villain's fortune!:

Captain Qiang Lei (Hero)
Cloud piercing swordsman Sima Yan (Hero)]

Upon reading these, Gu Lin Fang couldn't help cussing "who the F*ck is this Captain Qiang Lei trash?.

Hero? Sima Yan? What grudges do we have with each other?"

He kept grumbling while thinking but then his eyes flashed with suspicion, "could it be him?".

He suddenly thought about the leading officer he had played a prank on and then looked at the two names suspiciously.

'so those two are connected?'
______

[Plot has been added to the {Iron Crow City} catelog]

[Generating necessary main storyline!
(Target: Gu Lin Fang)

Branching out...

Necessary side quests generated...]

[Counter quests for Evil camp Gu Lin Fang are being compiled...]

[Complete, feel free to release as soon as someone picks up the necessary quest.]

"So I'm now a target of a main story in {Iron Crow City} catalog...

Waiting for someone to pick up the quest? No way... that's too passive for me, I think I'll take out one of these two and see the system's reaction".
________

[Survival of the plot grants you the following reward

°A chance to edit your individual story (Blue).
°Signature weapon (orange)
°Weapon manuals x 15
°10 supreme grade spirit stones
° Cloud vein formation.]

'Haaa... another unknown term to check out in the tutorial again, Weapon manuals.

But what I find most valuable is the individual story edit chance'.
________

[Unlocked special skill Tab]

[As an Evil cultivator with over twenty deaths connected to your name, you have unlocked a new resource and special skill.

Killing intent Lv 1: this resource is used for intimidation and inflicting 5% multiplied by your present body count + skill damage to enemies.

Lasts for 15 seconds.]

[Body count are the number of people who have died because of you, whether directly or indirectly.]

[Present body count: 126]

"Interesting..." With a grin, he pulled out the Demon suppressing Pagoda from his inventory, "this two compliment each other, won't I become invincible as long as more people die because of me?.

Hahahaha"

While he was laughing, Time slowed down to a halt.

[Ding!]

[Monthly opening of the reputation store has been activated. Available only on the last weekend of the month]

[Note: Today is the final day of this month.