Chapter 2 : What?!Green?!

Peng Shui remained confused for over 30 minutes as he stared at the pale green transparent box hanging in front of him.

[Ding!]

[Quest complete... Basic movement training has been assimilated.]

[calculating...]

He finally reacted in the end by waving his hands in order to wipe the screen away, but something else caught his attention, his hands, they looked aged, rough and callused.

Shocked to his core, he looked for somewhere to sit and began to feel up his body and after several tests, He realized that he had changed into the character he made earlier today, In fact, even the robes were the same!.

Although He couldn't see his face, He could tell that, it was just as he made it, but, this...no matter how he looked at it, this was a real living person and he was here in this person's body!.

"D-did I just transmigrate into another world? or some virtual video game of the 'Future?' or both?"Gu fang mutters excitedly but suddenly thought of something else, "My body!... Er Probably crushed by Truck Kun..."

'eh... Even if my body was alive, do I really want to go back?,Hehehehe!!, so interesting!, isn't this the thrill I've been looking for?!!Didn't I say I would role-play? what better stage than this strange place?!!' a sinister glint flashed through his eyes as he let out a wretched laughter, 'Besides, that place was getting boring anyways... Why are my emotions all over the place?."

'wait does that mean I would be inheriting those Traits and perso...f*ck!'

"Song Chaosan o Song chaosan, It's just unfortunate I have left the game early Hehehehe!!, You're probably saying Karma finally caught up with me no?, But... Forget it". He then put things behind him and started frantically looking around what he believes to be the system interface, The windows had been all over his view and kept following his line of sight, whenever he turned his head to the sides. So he decided to stop his thoughts and read what was written on them.

[Welcome to 'Eternal Glory', an all new full immersive VRmmorpg with 99.99% realism and a complete cultivation system, packaged with Fully automated AI technology and an wide explorable World.]

[NPC system privileges have been unlocked]

"???"Peng shui or rather Gu Linfang as he named this character, was now surprised by the last notification he read, this further convinced him of his earlier guess of this being a game. 'But, I don't think it's that simple' With this thought, he looked at his new alleged daughter who was now taking a nap and the strange memories in his head, in fact, he felt if he thought about...he could remember a 'wife', along with how he 'felt' when his daughter was born.

Unable to get any more information for now, he decided to continue going through the notifications... perhaps he would find something useful there.

[Reputation is an important aspect of this game. Earn personal reputation to earn rewards]

[Based on your earlier choice, You have been automatically assigned to the Evil camp.

Also based on your main storyline, Your created factions would be automatically assigned to the Evil camp.

Increase your faction's reputation to earn rewards]

[Rewards would be based on your camp.]

[Due to your camp, Reputation has been changed to Notoriety.]