chapter 15: step one pt 3

"Who are you?"

Gu Lin Fang sneers abruptly while taking note of his surroundings. Earlier, from the way this person spoke, he could already guess that he had companions.

"Who...am...I?" He stalls.

But the wretched looking man wasn't having it, His face contorted as a Black Qi oozed from his body.

Gu Lin Fang's eyes glowed as is claws extended silently, His excitement getting the better of him due to the [wild] personality.

A colorless liquid hid beneath his claws like an assassin, ready to strike.

"A bloodline user?" Greed could be seen across his face when he looked at Gu Lin Fang, all he saw was...

"An opportunity sent by the heavens, finally something that can help me break into the Nascent soul realm!... All these years of waiting, finally paid off..."the wretched looking man couldn't suppress his excitement.

"Since you already brought yourself here, then I won't stand in ceremony... I'll be sure to forget about sending your complete corpse to your people"

You could hear the excitement in his voice as he charged at Gu Lin Fang.

Boom!!!

The fight immediately began with Gu Lin Fang being sent flying.

He crashes into the stone-paved floor with incredible force, then vomits a little blood.

This snapped him out of his [wild] state.

"F*ck ... This sh*t is really dangerous!" Gu Lin Fang cusses while consciously using [Calculating mind] to suppress his emotions.

The wretched looking man shows no mercy to recovering the Gu Lin Fang. A strange weapon flashes horizontally, aiming for his torso.

He manages to execute the Parry technique of the <Blood thirsty Bull's finger> before he was sent flying.......

Bang!!

As soon as his foot landed, He squatted down, barely managing to evade the hulky object. A deep [] mark is carved into the stone wall behind him.

It was then he saw the weapon clearly.

A coffin made entirely of copper!.

However, this didn't change the most important question in his head right now.

Obviously the opponent was an eighth stage Auroras Core realm expert but he is able to oppress himself.

'could it be that, he's a Demon cultivator with a Boss template?'Gu Lin Fang continued guessing as he looked for an opportunity.

Qi flowed to his feet as he moved with <Banshee's footprint>, his opponent made a gesture like he was pulling something towards himself and the Copper coffin rushed back into his arms.

He held it above his shoulder like a cartoon character would hold an oversized great sword.

Eerie black Qi continued to ooze from him and the coffin alike until he smashed down with his coffin again.

Bang!!

Gu Lin Fang dodges lightly this time, appearing less flustered but he knows that a follow up attack was definitely coming. And so, he kicked the side of the now embedded coffin, creating some distance for himself.

But his efforts prove to be in vain as his enemy does the same, chasing after him.

'Tch I'm getting schooled!' Gu Lin Fang grumble inwardly but his malevolent grin never seized.