Chapter 10: It's been hard on you.

Gu Lin Fang stood at his entrance and watched the now active streets silently, his eyes twitching from time to time as he watched the passing citizens.

'this is ridiculous' he thought.

A carriage ran across with a huge symbol of an Eagle on its side with a big 'Ye' on it. Immediately people began to give way for it.

"It's the Ye clan!!"

"Ah! Did something happen?!!"

"How would I know?"

"I heard there was a fire last night...? could it be from them?"

"Fire? Just like What happened with the Pan mansion?"

"Ayaa... are you saying it's the Mubang(Tomb gang) people again?"

"sssh! are you tired of living?...don't get me involved ok? Pig"

"what did you say?!!"

Several discussions broke out as the carriage rushed off.

Seeing all this, Gu Lin Fang was amused as he looked at his user interface, He was trying to search for the so called 'Pan mansion' on the system map, hoping to see if the location has any resource that could be useful for him.

As he walked, he was lost in thought ,'What was the most important thing in any world?'.

'Of course it's character setting!.'

'your character setting determines how you are perceived by the world and those around you'

'here my dreams can come through, though Truck Kun cut my game early, I'd have to thank him...I suddenly don't know how to feel about this' Gu Lin Fang thought silently while trying to ignore how weird the situation was.

'as someone striving to be the ultimate villain! I must work on a character setting'.

"For that, Gu clan will become my most powerful tool..."He muttered calmly, In his previous world he did things mostly alone, except a few trusted aids he had no minions to toss around...So he decided this time, he would make a lot of changes...He would go all out to stun the universe! If there was any.

It didn't take much time to arrive in front of the new slaves that were without cultivation, the four of them were going to be the ones handling the job of servants here for now.

Initially, He was thinking about making this place a permanent residence but he was beginning to reconsider. Without doubt this city was the perfect place to build reputation for both him and the clan but to develop a power, he had to think bigger.

Most of the 2nd tier and above clans or family had their own land with a spirit vein, if he could find one now and build the clan above it and if possible, his very own city...that would be a huge boost for both he and the family as a whole.

While thinking of all these, he quietly pulled out four of the white grade Han Fu suits in his possession and tossed it to the floor while looking at them. It was light green in color and of course  much lower in quality than the blue grade robes he and Gu Linju were wearing, you could wear it over your normal clothes, so he gave it to them as uniforms.

He then says, "My instructions are simple and I won't be repeating myself...forget your past and what you did before you came here, you are now part of my Gu clan... your are not allowed to bring shame to this clan or else...", He paused and stared at them as they began wailing and holding their heads. He only stopped ten seconds later, "Don't Forget, your life is in my hands now...as long as you do your part, you have nothing to lose".

He looked at the tall man in the group of four, he had strong arms and droopy eyelids, "You must be Wei Fan yes?".

"Ye...yes! Lord Gu!" He answered with a hoarse voice, even though Gu Lin Fang didn't do anything, He seemed very intimidating.

Life as a Demon Patriarchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें