Chapter 17: Reputation store ?

Once Gu Lin Fang was done tidying himself up, He wanted to call for Gu Li Cheng to meet him in the study but ultimately changed his mind upon noticing Gong Shuren was awake despite being immobile.

At that moment, Gong Shuren, who was not aware of Gu Lin Fang's arrival, struggled to sit up.

It was then Gu Lin Fang made his presence known by stepping on the wounded man. His eyes devoid of emotion as they glowed ruby red in the dim study.

He cold says with a teasing grin, "That's right, struggle. Maybe You can die while you're at it, I'm in need of quality puppets after all!".

- Glug!

Gu Lin Fang smiled as he saw Gong Shuren swallow hard, "You really want to live huh".

"..."

'Hmm, I need him to tell me about the [Pan mansion].' Gu Lin Fang watched silently, watching every minute detail in his actions.

"Krr... what do you want?!!" he spat blood after uttering such words with difficulty.

Gu Lin Fang sneered and chose not to explain, He made up his mind to Con this man or something.

But immediately, time seemed to stop, no it looked like it stopped but was moving very slowly that one wouldn't notice.

Before he could get confused, wondering if it was one of those fate specific scenes again.

[Ding!]

[Monthly opening of the reputation store has been activated. Available only on the last weekend of the month]

[Notoriety points: 10]

Below these were a list of things he could afford with his 10 points  which consisted of Traits and items that were available this week, below that were items that were grayed out.

° Idle healing: automatically heal your health points while out of combat. (+12 HP per). (3 points).

° Sensing: Grants you a brief information on the target when used. (5 points).

°Selective focus - the ability to unconsciously know what information to pay attention to and what to ignore for 4 seconds. (10 points).

°Aural sense - the ability to pinpoint the location of an enemy based only on sound. (5 points).

°Situational awareness - the ability to know what is happening where and to whom at all times, this is also useful in real time battle situations and Most of the time you won’t have to actually think to keep tabs on this. A maximum of four People or place has to be selected for activation. (10 points)

°Nerves of Steel (Trait): The ability to stay calm no matter the situation. Consumes Qi to remain active (10 points)

°...

There are many skills but not enough points.

'I see, today is Friday and it's 10 pm.

Is it safe to say that 10pm is the only time it would open each day till it stops?.

So many questions left unanswered...

Is this the same setting for players too?'.

While Gu Lin Fang was wondering on what to think, about a minute had passed and time was suddenly speeding up once again.

He quickly chose the trait that would be useful to him immediately.

[You have bought the trait {Sensing} for 5 Notoriety.]

Immediately, it was added to his list of Traits and he couldn't help but wonder, 'If I can add traits, can they be removed at some point?'.

° Sensing: Grants you a brief information on the target when used. (5 points).