Chapter 19: attributes

Warning: Fellow Daoist, this chapter will have another info dump, please be prepared...

After finishing up with Gu Yu Xing, Gu Lin Fang had a servant lead him to a room to rest before continuing to study the system and other tutorials.

It was already daybreak by the time he began rounding up with his study.

"there's just too many complicated things, I'm afraid if I was a player I would already frustrated.

Too bad my life depends on learning everything learnable about the system and the world itself.

Well, on another note, I doubt the players would have such a comprehensive system and privileges." He spoke softly while swiping the transparent screen.

Now he has an in depth knowledge on reputation and could now develope an elaborate plan.

This game world was set in a period of strife and intrigue during what closely resembles the Ming Dynasty period of ancient China in his old world but in a much bigger setting.

And the real interpretation for reputation was divided into two, Chivalry(Good) and Guilt(Evil).

This determines the player's or in his case NPC reputation and alignment in the world's Jianghu System.

The world itself is divided into several parts, which are the Northern desert, southern River Belts, Central plains, Eastern seas, the western highlands.

Each of this places are then further divided into small pieces.

So reputation is in the same way, divided according to your location.

For instance, Gu Lin Fang appears in the Northern desert, Will have his reputation reset each time he moves from the Northern desert to the central plains.

So unless he upgrades his reputation into Gold tier, there by turning it into a World reputation, it would keep resetting.

It starts from the {Stone I-V}, {Bronze I-V}, {Iron I-V}, {Silver I-V}, {Gold I-V}, {Platinum I-V}, with {Diamond I} being the last and final level reputation one can get.

At the Gold tier, your reputation has already began to spread, bringing you more power and recognition from the world.

Once you are a silver tiered NPC, your life value automatically gains a chance to become a minor boss character, it remains the same all the way to {Gold III} where you gain another chance to change your life value.

So because of this, Gu Lin Fang set a small goal for himself.

"Raise reputation to Silver tier before the official release date!" Gu Lin Fang's eyes watched the rising sunlight invade the study and suddenly realized, "I missed yesterday's cultivation!!".

A knock suddenly came from the other side of the door.

"Master, someone from the Changfeng Merchant house has come to pick up the [Blue heart flower]!"

'I forgot about sending it to him!'

"Come in" As he spoke, he pulled out the item from his new spatial ring. Earlier, Young Master Chang ye had used a Blue grade spatial ring to deliver his items, despite it's rarity. So Gu Lin Fang swapped for his old green grade ring and gave it to Gu Yu Xing as a welcome gift.

With his arm placed above the brocade box, He looked at the approaching Gu Wei Fan and asked nonchalantly, "Where is Li Cheng?".

Gu Wei Fan was stunned for a second before replying, "Young Master Li is presently practicing martial arts at the main courtyard.