Chapter 8: your already dead

It was already 6 pm by the time they were done, now Gu LinFang was speeding through the streets of Iron crow City with Gu Linju in his arms, he didn't see too many people moving around like he had during the day except for certain areas of the commercial district and the red district.

He continues to use his movement skills at every chance he had, the Experience bar for the skill kept increasing but he found it rather slow compared to just pumping exp into it with a click of a button.

But all in all, He had mostly began getting used to his life as a cultivator.

"They said they would deliver everything tomorrow morning, obviously Chang ye just wanted to use the chance to know our place... luckily Though Master Fu gave me complete spirit stones secretly, so technically I bought the slaves for free...what do you think of today?" As he chatted with Gu Linju, the day was getting darker by the minute.

And He could even hear some random chatter from time to time in the background, everything made him question if this was really a game.

'so vibrant!'

Noticing his good mood, Gu Linju decided to ask him about what was bothering her, "Father, did you see Gu LiCheng?...he was amongst the slaves you had chosen".

Surprised, He looked at her curious face for a second before choosing to stay silent.

"Looks like our clan members are really having a hard time, did you see anyone else?" He then asked.

"No?"

"Ok we'll see Li Cheng tomorrow then..."

Although, he felt this world was really beautiful, and he would always feel bothered about being insignificant, He would think things like, 'If I died now, would anyone notice?'

Perhaps that has always been what really bothered him or...

As he was moving through the streets leaving only what would look like a strange blur to a normal human, he noticed something not too far from the mansion. He squinted with his eyes and saw two people dressed in dirty gray robes peeking and pointing at the mansion as they engaged in heavy conversation. He took ju'er closer and heard, ,"Your sure there's a beauty in that house? And there's only one middle aged man with her, without cultivation?"

"Yes, I and second saw him earlier today...he didn't have any cultivation, probably her relative acting as an escort".

"Good, I can beat him up and handle the beauty who's just 9th level of the Qi gathering realm"

"Er they left not long after they entered the house and haven't returned ever since...Boss, why don't we call the boys just in case... you don't need to worry about the cut, you just keep the beauty, That idiot Luo said that man has a lot of spirit stones on him...do you know what spirit stones mean Boss?!"

"Which Luo?!" The Boss asked.

Gu Fang looked at this two from behind, the So called Boss was a foundation established expert while the latter was just a 5th level Qi gathering realm pleb and he couldn't decide whether he should be laughing or crying.

"The carriage driver that placed his cousin in debt, that one from the fallen Luo family!"

"Hmph, how much is he expecting?"