Chapter 21: Corpse puppet

Gulp!

Gu Li Cheng swallowed hard and his brain finally clicked with understanding.

'How did uncle become so young?, how did Lin ju'er suddenly breakthrough to the foundation establishment realm like the young stars of those great clans, despite being at a young age?.

They became demon cultivators!, Do they want me to join them as family?... I'm very sure uncle might kill me right now, should I'

His eyes dilated and he became visibly pale, He tried thinking of what to do but nothing came up.

"What are you thinking? Brother Li Cheng... Father your scaring him!" Gu Linju finally chose to diffuse the situation.

Gu Lin Fang's eyes shined with delight, impressed he thought silently  'Good save!' while looking at the girl from the side.

He quickly withdrew the  pressure and walked down the stairs.

Gu Linju then asked Li Cheng, "what do you think?".

Cold sweat rolled down the side of Gu Li Cheng's face as he hasn't recovered from the shock but Gu Linju continued while making sure not to slip up, "For our revenge, father used what Jianghu would call Evil methods to force our hidden bloodline.

When it worked...

That was how we decided that, the fastest way for our clan to become stronger is to use this method"

Gu Lin Ju continued to speak While they walked, Gu Lin Fang was once again impressed by the girl and couldn't hold back his smirk.

'Go on, continue spinning stuff, you would do well as a politician' with such thoughts, he used {Sensing} on Gu Li Cheng just to have an idea of what he could do with him.

This was a different way to use sensing, when he was using it on Pan yu Xing, he wanted to know his origin but this time he was trying to sense what he could use Li Cheng for.

[Gu Li Cheng:
NPC qualifications: Green Rank Elite
Age : 31
Cultivation: 9th stage of Foundation establishment realm.
Affiliation: Member of the Fallen Gu clan.

Reputation: Li Cheng, Blacksmith genius{Iron IV}

Summary: growing up, It has been noticed that Gu Li Cheng had great blacksmithing talent.

it's advisable to improve and use him in that direction.

Presently doubting life]

Reading these, Gu Lin Fang couldn't help smiling as he thought, 'So he's not a cultivation talent but a blacksmith genius, then he has nothing to do with this basement. Better to steer him in a different direction'.

He stopped his movement on the stairs and said, "Li Cheng, the reason I called you was to let you know that you will need to start producing weapons immediately.

Take these spirit stones, buy everything you need to work...ill get you a location to work from...".

Gu Lin Fang stretched out his hand to pass a pouch to Li Cheng.

The latter's expression paled, his brain began to wonder what he had done wrong.

Unable to come to a conclusion, He quickly fell to his knees, "Uncle, Uncle please forgive me! You know I don't like it. I want to grow stronger as well and help in our revenge!.

Look, look...I, I, l'm tired of being useless!.

Lin ju'er, please help me talk to uncle... I'm sorry!!"

Gu Linju was also distressed by the sudden changes but she felt she shouldn't just keep silent.

"Father..." She started but noticed how Gu Lin Fang narrowed his gaze, she didn't know what he was thinking.