Chapter 18: It worked!!

"how could you fall for something like that?"Gu Lin Fang's voice trailed off before sighing, "Doesn't matter anymore".

He stood up and fed Pan yu Xing with a pill while thinking about something he saw at the basic combat page.

It's stated that During combat, reaction of the character's HP and MP consumption is shown briefly as animations to the opponent or those next to them.

This is even so, for the aboriginals of this world.

If HP falls below 50%, the character gets cold with a pale expression, this shows that there's something wrong and if it falls below 30%, it
gets cold sweats, below 15% brings weakness and below 5% you are unable to move a muscle.

Meaning, below 5% and your under a bleeding debuff, you can only watch yourself die slowly.

Same goes for Qi...

If the MP falls below 50%, the character
get goosebumps, and if it falls below
30%, the heart feels tight, you are uncomfortable, below 15% slight dizziness kicks in but you are still in the clear.

Below 5% leaves you vulnerable to different kinds of status debuff.

You can just say that, If each number falls below 10%, there
will be more violent symptoms.

Gu Lin Fang couldn't help thinking of his outburst the other day with the [Broken] trait.

As he watched Pan yu Xing's body heal, he returned to his seat while thinking, 'Each one, Hp or Mp should be kept at least 30
percent or more.

If I am out of the mansion,
HP should kept over 50%!.

Avoid any damage with impaling effect, like the one I gave Pan yu Xing earlier today.

I need to find out more about the world's defensive gear style.

I need to remember these details in my daily life...' First, he will do his best to do what he
can now!.
_______

8 minutes later, Pan yu Xing was almost completely healed when a   greenish glows hovered over his skin.

When he checked, he noticed it was an effect from the [Villain's fortune].

"that's new..." He absentmindedly looked at the status effect and found out that this was what I could see when someone was recruitable or a property of great importance for the plans I was thinking of, is good, or an ambush location with a low rate of success for a particular target would show red.

For example, Gu Lin Fang planned to recruit Pan yu Xing earlier and then it glowed green, meaning he could proceed with confidence.

'No wonder, the trait was rated as unique!. But what if I run into someone with something [Hero's fortune or something]' Gu Lin Fang mused with a grin, obviously excited by the new development.

________

"Ku hum!!" Pan yu Xing suddenly coughed up blood before wiping his lips with his clothes.

He stood up with slight difficulty as Gu Lin Fang offered him a seat, "young man, I don't know why you got his stubbornness...sit".

Obviously, Gu Lin Fang wasn't familiar with Pan yu Xing's father, which is why he just said 'his' In a vague manner.

Pan yu Xing was silent, no one knew what he was thinking.

Bang!

The copper coffin dropped heavily beside the table, both parties were staring at each other and no one flinched.

"what are you going to do now that you know that it won't work?" Gu Lin Fang asked calmly and drank the last drop of tea in his cup.

"..." Pan yu Xing looked lost, a minute later he finally says, "I.... don't know".