Chapter 1: Prologue

Peng Shui, a 38-year-old pick pocket and Con artist, who for some reason enjoys duck herding, the Rubix cube and badminton.

Adaptable, calm and collected most of the time, but had slight paranoia, delusions which usually makes him sinister and a bit murderous.

He is a somewhat healthy Chinese male who defines himself as real straight man!, Not surprising as He didn't finish school, saying he was smart enough already.

He is obsessed with gang life, web novels, Death note and most importantly, villains.

The idea of having people's life or death in his hands intrigued him, Being powerful enough to beat down everyone to the point that they no longer cared about dignity and decided to gang up against you, on the other hand, He hated heroes.

As long as he found someone playing the hero in real life, he does everything in his power to deal with him.

There were several cases of him messing up people who tried to play hero saving the beauty. This introduced him to a young gangster during his high school years, Song Sachin.

They hit it off instantly.

Physically, Peng Shui was in a pretty good shape. He is tall with olive skin, brown hair and honey brown eyes. He has a tattoo of Psy on his left shoulder to make himself more intimidating in the streets.

He grew up in an upper class neighborhood. But His parents separated when he was young, but remained friends to provide a happy, stable home for him...but it didn't matter.

He is currently single. His most recent romance was with a legal secretary called Xiao ling er, who was way younger than him but stayed anyways because of his money. Eventually though, she broke up with him in a violent manner because Peng shui hit her and called her a 'gold digger!'.

A week later though, she ended up missing and the case remained unsolved till today.

At some point, he began craving the idea of having a child with the now ex-girlfriend but it didn't work out. A year later, his father, Father Peng died of cancer and Peng shui stopped trying to hide his lifestyle...

Didn't take long for relatives to appear like hungry wolves, So he resorted to intimidation, threats, schemes and so on, only then did peace come, But it didn't last long.

His best friend, Old Song who was already an underboss, was exposed to have been suppressing his opportunities for years, he was the reason he had been stuck as a simple footman all this while.

One faithful day, his paranoia kicked in and he burnt down a stash house belonging to Song Sachin's district, escaping with some cash and a few burns.

He was hunted down for months and was forced to appear on hearing the news of his mother being kidnapped. He became enraged, wondering about the fact that he had somehow become the hero of some third rate movie.

He struggled with himself, on whether he should save his mother or not...Made a few calls and fulfilled a request before he finally decided on what to do, only to be intercepted by a rival gang.

A gun fight ensued as they fought all the way into an open market, though he managed to escape during the commotion before the police appeared but not without adding to his body count. He then broke into Song sachin's villa while the latter was waiting for him at the docks.

He killed his way up the mansion to find the wife and son trying to escape through a hidden passage, the boy looked to be six.

He went for the child but the woman wouldn't let go as she repeatedly begged. During his internal struggle, a phone call came in and it was Old Song...