Chapter 26: The Auction 3

As soon as Gu Lin Fang recovered he checked on Gu Lin Ju and saw she was fine.

'things can't just end this simply but the effect of the formation is still active...' as he was lost in thought and began making up plans, His Qi resource bar recovered and the chains over them disappeared.

When he intended to take a step, Time slowed down until it froze

[Ding!]

[You have gotten to a point, where you have to make a decision for a fate linked scene...]

[A. Impudent!! You dare!!. Reward : +25 individual Notoriety point, Body count converter]

[B. ... Reward: +1 individual Notoriety points.]

Gu Lin Fang didn't need to think as he couldn't just stay silent as the second option suggests, that would deprive him from going further with his plans.

But he was rendered speechless by what happened next because of his choice...

[Ding!]

[You have survived an assassination attempt and have entered into an enraged state]

[Personality (Wild) has been put into play due to your choice, for better effects]

"What?!" Gu Lin Fang couldn't understand what was happening and he wasn't given time to understand as time started moving freely once again.

His Aura exploded as his body used a skill from the {Crooked war finger} without him choosing to do so...

A giant blood red palm made of Qi exploded out with a swing of his arm.

"IMPUDENT!!! YOU DARE!!!" He roared as his body kept on moving.

Boom!!

The bloody palm became more corporeal as it caused several explosion and destruction in it's wake, the surrounding VIP booths were destroyed and the escaping assassin was knocked away, flying through the air like a broken kite.

Gu Lin Fang's hair flew around wildly in the air as he chased after the assassin like a ghost.

{Banshee's footprint}

Upon catching up, his blood colored, smoke-like aura kept on rising with his body as the center, with each step, the mist expanded

The blood Demon Tao's passive skill was in full display as it sucked the blood of the dead.

His eyes glowed red and for the first time, he felt what it was really like to be a Nascent soul expert.

Due to the earlier palm attack, few were still with the stunned status effect while many even died.

Upon recovery, they coughed up blood and scattered with fear in their eyes. Gu Lin Fang's expression was cold as his body still moved on its own,. It extended his claws and stabbed into the man's chest.

The assassin's eyes were opened wide in despair, as though he wished to imprint Gu Lin Fang's face in his heart before he died.

Unfortunately, said heart was ruthlessly pulled out.

Gu Lin Fang's condescending gaze looked at the beating heart.

Everything happened in a few seconds and it wasn't even up to a minute yet.

Many were shocked by the display and even Gu Lin Fang himself was pleasantly surprised, at first he was angry about the system controlling his body again but he thought about it from another angle.

It was impossible for him to use his skills in this way but watching it from the first person view and feeling everything has inspired to understand that, this personality and traits might not be entirely useless.