Chapter 20: Young legends ranking list

Back in the Gu clan's study.

Gu Lin Fang's face was filled with smiles as he thought, ' good I can finally go and finish my Zombie puppet.

Wait!, What if she only has a problem with her cultivation and...'.

"Ju'er, How's your progress?!" He quickly asked the girl.

"You only want to check my progress in
cultivation?" Gu Linju asked speechlessly before pouting as she watched her old man's
Excited expression.

She really couldn't connect him with a devil cultivator who would tread the sky
Raining terror.

"Hmph father really doesn't trust me, your pills were really good, won't you at least trust your work?!" She spoke with a displeased tone.

"... this" Gu Lin Fang was dazed, 'I really wouldn't know, I really haven't made a single pill in my two lives.

More than that, did she suddenly become whiny?'

For some reason, he couldn't help shuddering.

He looked at his daughter incredulously and noticed she was indeed at the foundation establishment stage with both Qi and body, so he snorted and said,

"Hmph! Little Brat, your
father isn't going to talk nonsense with you today, come circle your cultivation method lemme see."

A thick blood like gas oozed out of her body and danced in an eerie manner.

'Incredible, judging from the thickness...it should be at least level 5 now.

And she must have gotten to that level because the skill was imprinted into her mind immediately.

How envious, she could cultivate the whole day...well I have to factor in, her previous experience as well' Gu Lin Fang stroked his short beard while walking around her.

"good job!" He praised generously.

' She must have a [Genius] or [Prodigy] trait'.

"Thank you, Father." Gu Lin Ju says, using a more respectful tone.

'That's Good, now my refining can continue'.

While Gu Lin Fang was thinking, Gu Lin Ju suddenly remembered something, "Err...Father, Gu Li Cheng is still waiting outside".

"oh? Let's go... we're going to finish the refining", Gu Linju paled upon hearing his words but didn't have any other reaction, but Gu Lin Fang saw it all and added as he pushed the door open, "I'll show you something interesting."

"Greetings Uncle Lin Fang!" Gu Li Cheng calmly cups his fist with a smile and bowed.

Inwardly Gu Li Cheng wasn't so calm though, ' How can they change so much?!!, Even Cousin Ju'er changed.

She now gives off the same feeling those noble clan's young elites give off'.

"Ah...Li Cheng, you too come along as well", Gu Lin Fang glanced at his side and says casually.

He then pull up his general status screen.

[Name: Gu Lin Fang.

 Affiliation: Gu Clan(on the verge of a collapse).

Bloodline: Snow Vein Demon snake(Purple).

NPC qualification: Purple rank Elite.

Reputation level: Bronze IV (Northern Desert).

Named Subordinates: Gu Yu Xing (Gold III)

{Attributes} +

Occupation: Poison maker lv 5(Primary), Alchemist lv 4(Subsidiary).