Chapter 30: system notifications

Gu Lin Fang looked at the sketch he made after inspecting Gu Ji Hung's meridians and accupoints.

'good, with this I don't need to beat around the bush, looking for them.

I'll use this same method for the other two as well, that way I can clear any doubts and get a deeper understanding'.

'But this Gu Ji Bei might be a problem...' Gu Lin Fang looked at the list of names, that Gu Ji Hung said we're with him in {Iron Crow City}, Only Gu Ji Bei had less than 40% loyalty at this point.

'Oh well, we can establish that people can die during awakening as well', Smiling at his thoughts, he looked at Gu Ji Hung, who silently circulated his Qi to offset the heat. He had a serious expression and his skin looked really red at this point,

'His loyalty is capped at 89%, just because of the incident when he was a kid and a few lessons?. What do I know, must have been traumatic for him'.

He got up in contemplation and spoke after a while, "Ji Hung, your body is now in an agitated state and it's a perfect time to start".

"Mm" with a slight hum, he agreed for Gu Lin Fang to proceed. It was obvious he was too tired even make any further movement.

'smells good hahaha' Gu Lin Fang thought with a silent laugh as he looked at Gu Ji Hung.

'Hmm...Did I over do it?, He might die with how sensitive his body is right now... wouldn't be a waste though, I'll just refine him into a puppet.' Gu Lin Fang had an amused expression, after all this would be the method he would be using to deceive any clan member that needs 'bloodline awakening' from now on.

He brought out a needle and injected it with Qi, for it to be able to penetrate his skin.

With that done, he pricked his index finger to draw blood while saying,"you will have to ingest my blood for it to kick in".

He didn't wait for a response this time upon seeing Gu Ji Hung silently open his mouth.

Gu Lin Fang found it funny, 'He doesn't even doubt me...'

He let a drop of blood fall from his finger tips to Gu Ji Hung's mouth and then traced the needle across the old man's tongue, leaving a bloody trail.

When he was done, his grin became more prominent.

'hehehe, sorry in advance Ji Hung...' he silently gave a fake apology to Ji Hung in his heart.

"Li...Lin Fa...Fa...Fang, why are there no changes?"

"Ah yeah, give it some time to kick in..." While he responded with those words, he operated the system UI and opened the clan tab, He then set the option for purity at 80%.

Aside from his first test on the girl, no one else would be getting a 100% from him. Not after he noticed one of the characteristics of the bloodline, was the suppression it had over those with lower purity, especially against those of the same level of cultivation.

Upon clicking the accept option, Gu Ji Hung's expression changed as he opened his eyes wide, his mouth was open but no sound came out.

Obviously the pain must have been very unbearable.

Gu Lin Fang quickly turned off the flame runes and then sat on the small red pillow that was placed at the center of the spirit gathering array. After which, He ignored Ji Hung's presence completely.