Mr.Uchiha and his student

Start from the beginning

"N-no! G-give it back!" Naruto teared up.

"I'm afraid I'll have to report this...unless you tell me why you have it?" Mr.Uchiha leaned in.

Naruto squirmed around, trying trying get lose.

"Naruto...why do you have this knife?" Mr.Uchiha leaned in closer.

"To...t-to protect myself..." Naruto's tears were threatening to fall down.

"Protection? Are you in some kind of gang?"

"Give it back!" Naruto yelled out.

"...No...I won't be giving it back...but I won't report this." Mr.Uchiha got off of Naruto and put the blade In his pocket.

"Then...what're you going to do?" Naruto sniffled.

"I'll keep it....and watch a very close eye on you....for example...come to dinner with me so we could discuss your behavior." Mr.Uchiha stated.

"Wh-what! No way! You'll do something I know it!" Naruto stuttered.

"You are my student...as a teacher I want to protect my student. We can get through this together Mister Uzumaki." The raven caressed the blonds face.

Naruto clicked his tongue and sighed.

"If I go....will you give me back my knife?" Naruto asked.

Mr.Uchiha only nodded his head and grabbed a paper and pen.

"Meet me here tonight...7 sharp...don't be late." Mr.Uchiha then folded it.

"Okay..."

Time skip

After school Naruto waited around for the time being.

"Thanks for waiting...I was just ready to look for you. Ready?" Mr.Uchiha asked the shy blonde.

"Y-yeah..."

Meanwhile Kiba was just walking out of the school with his friends.

"Bro the boss is asking us to go over tonight." Choji whispered.

"Sh! Let's go somewhere else for this right Kiba." Lee said in a serious tone. Kiba looked at them and nodded. The boy then noticed Naruto with Mr.Uchiha.