AT LAST, MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG

Start from the beginning

I'm about to moan but halt as I taste his skin, his hand guiding my head closer, encouraging me to draw in his scent. His flavor is intoxicating, and suddenly, my gums pulse with an eager, primal need.

I'm overwhelmed, unable to fully understand what's happening. The intense pressure building within me and the sensation of his skin beneath my mouth converge into a single, urgent need—I need to bite. As I do, my teeth breaking his skin, a flood of emotions overtakes me.

While trying to process these feelings, Fido suddenly shifts. Though he continues moving inside me, he pulls back slightly, causing a momentary disconnect that leaves my mouth longing for more. But then, with a force I hadn't anticipated, he surges back, his mouth finding my neck.

A sharp pain hits me first, acute and almost unbearable, but it quickly gives way to a tidal wave of pleasure so powerful that it fractures me. I reach a shattering climax, releasing a scream of ecstasy as I feel a swelling sensation intensify between my thighs.

Before I can grasp the full extent of what's happening, my entire body shudders violently, a sensation like being torn in two overwhelming me, and then darkness sweeps in, pulling me under its comforting veil.

*****************************************************

Warmth envelops me, along with the pressure of lips and teeth at my neck while my body seems to float. I'm aware I'm being carried, but the overwhelming pleasure consumes all my senses, allowing me to focus only on the fresh scents of grass and wood around me.

Instinctively, I tilt my head to grant better access to my neck, and a sharp piercing sensation follows. I moan, the intensity of the moment pulling me deeper, and as my mind succumbs, I drift into oblivion.

<Finally. You're mine.>

*************************************************

As consciousness returns, I find myself enveloped in warmth, lying on a plush mattress. A sigh escapes me as I revel in the pleasure of a large, distinctly male figure wrapped around me, his presence insistent between my legs, deeply connected within me.

"Mo Thine. Feck, baby, you take my cock so beautifully," his voice is a deep murmur close to my ear.

"Am I dreaming?" I sigh, pressing my hips back to meet his rhythmic thrusts.

"No, baby, this is real. We are real," Fido groans from behind me. As one of his hands moves from my hip, a shudder runs through me when I feel his finger trace along my arousal, settling on my pulsing center.

"You like that?" he asks, his touch circling gently.

"Yes," I pant, my movements falling into rhythm with his, pressing back against his hand.

"I have waited a lifetime for you," he murmurs, his voice filled with a deep, resonant longing. I feel my response building, the delicious friction intensifying as I tighten around him. "That's it, Mo Thine. Feck, squeeze my cock."

A tingling sensation brushes my neck, and instinctively, I yearn for his touch there. A sigh of contentment escapes me as his lips and teeth graze my skin, as if he's attuned to my thoughts. "I know what you need," Fido murmurs, and then he bites down. The sharp sensation pushes me over the edge, and I come apart, lost in an overwhelming release.

As the waves of ecstasy wash over me, I suddenly feel an intense swelling building between my thighs. Before I can fully process this sensation, I hear him speak again. "That's right, Mo Thine, take my knot."

His knot? My heart races as the realization dawns on me, but as the swelling intensifies, I brace for pain. Surprisingly, instead of discomfort, a surge of utter bliss overwhelms me, propelling me into another powerful orgasm that engulfs me completely, before darkness edges in.

Fuck me. I'm turning into Ava! Weak ass pussy.

*********************************************

After what feels like endless hours lost to pleasure, I finally snap back to reality. The lust haze is gone, and now there's just a wicked ache between my thighs and a boatload of confusion.

I twist around, gently easing the massive shifter off me, and grab my watch. It's 9 AM on the 22nd, almost a day and a half since I talked to Eileen at the lake. What in the world?

I sit up and take in the chaos around me. Pillows and blankets are everywhere, making the room look like a giant nest. The smell of sex is so strong it nearly makes me sick. No doubt about it, I'm at the Cabin.

I take a deep breath, trying to steady myself, and glance at the man next to me—naked and deep in sleep. What have I done? With a knot in my stomach, I sneak off to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

What am I going to tell Alexei? This is new territory for me—I've never felt guilty like this before. Alexei and I weren't supposed to be exclusive until we were bonded, but this—this feels different. It doesn't feel wrong, but it sure as hell doesn't feel right.

As I stand under the hot shower trying to wash away the traces of what happened, I can't shake the feeling that something big has changed, though I can't pinpoint what.

After drying off and wrapping a towel around myself, I check my reflection in the mirror. Everything looks normal until I braid my hair to the side and see it—a red welt with two small, almost healed bite marks right above my collarbone. Oh, hell no, that's a bite mark.

Panic sets in. I remember bits and pieces of the last 36 hours—all a blur. I impulsively check myself, relieved but freaked out to find everything seems normal, despite knowing I just took an Alpha's knot. The memory of Fido's intense red eyes and me biting him flashes back.

In a frenzy, I throw on whatever clothes I find, grab my bag with my essentials, and peek outside to see my car—someone must have driven it here, probably Ava with my spare keys.

I'm freaking out, I know, but I can't face Fido when he wakes. I head for the door, pausing to look back at Liam's peaceful, almost innocent face. My heart squeezes. This must have been how Ava felt with Griffin. But I can't stay—I need to get back to Alexei and brace myself for whatever comes next.

I slip out the door, my heart heavy, torn between what just happened and what I need to do now. I just hope and pray that I'm alive at the end of this.

*******************************************

Hello Readers

She done gone and got herself mated - opps.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

X0X0X0X0

KnightWaters