Chapter 86

When it is not snowing, they occasionally move out with the whole family and go to other people's houses to chat.

The weather on this day was very good, and he was about to get moldy while staying at home. Ning's belly was getting bigger every day, and he was boring at home all day long.

I decided to take Ning and go out with him. Bai Niannian supported Ning on the left, and Shen Wei supported Ning on the right. The two of them just lifted him up and walked.

"Aunt Fifth, have you eaten yet?" Bai Niannian said to Aunt Fifth who was sweeping the snow in the yard.

Since the last time Aunt Wu came to their house to buy food, the relationship between the two families has gotten closer.

Aunt Wu has a loud voice, but she is enthusiastic and sincere. Their family always needs to get acquainted with the people in the village. Aunt Wu's family is a good entry point.

"Brother Nian! Come in, come in quickly." Aunt Wu said with a big smile.

.Wu Aunt Mo's family also has a few children who are several years older than Mingli and the others. Bai Niannian is now familiar with the situation in the village, and is talking about the gossip that happened in the village with Wu Aunt Mo Ning.

"Brother Nian, you definitely don't know what happened to Uncle Nian'er!"

Aunt Wu sold it, and aroused their curiosity before slowly saying: "Your cousin and the daughter-in-law of Dasha in the village are unclear. They were seen by someone and told Dasha, Dasha. Take the people, catch the traitors directly at Grandpa Li San's house, and you don't even know that their faces at that time were so wonderful."

"What happened then?" Bai Niannian suddenly remembered, during the Chinese New Year, the time they went out to meet Chen Mingxue, wouldn't it be the house?

.I was seen by both of them, and dared to interact with each other. I really don't know what to say. His lobbyist is also a very good person. With Chen Mingxue it is like flowers on the cow dung, but Chen Mingxue I don't know yet to cherish it.

Bai Niannian curled her lips in her heart, he would definitely regret it.

"The affair was caught by Dasha, and he couldn't explain his sophistry. Dasha immediately flushed his eyes and rushed to hit him."

Dasha is an inflexible man in their village. Although his reaction is a little slow, he is not really stupid. After marrying his wife, he is also famous for his daughter-in-law in the village. I don't know how many people in the village envy him. His daughter-in-law is a bit stupid, but she is tall and loves her.

.He was about to treat his wife as a treasure. He didn't need him to do any work in the field. He would stop by when he was full, and he was too lazy to do housework.

"Dasha is also a stubborn brain. It was just a beating when he went up. Later, the people who looked at him felt that if he continued to fight, he would kill him, so he pulled him away. Chen Mingxue was beaten to death. Then he took it with him. He went home and heard that his leg was broken."

"Interrupted?" Bai Niannian was also a little surprised.

"Yeah! I heard that going to the town can be cured, but now the snow is so thick that he can't get out, and it takes a lot of money to cure his leg. Chen Mingxue's leg is just like that."

After speaking, he also vividly described the scene at that time.

Ning Ge'er said: "They just let it go?"