Chapter 44

Chen Anning saw that they were a little curious about what they were going out for, but as someone who borrowed to live in someone else’s house, he knew how to say less and do more. So when she saw Bai Niannian, she seemed to know what they were doing out, and Chen Anning was also quiet. I stayed quietly, without asking anything.

    Chen An has become more well-behaved. He is so young that he can't see the tacit understanding between them and what's wrong.

    Ming Li has always been a quiet character. After dinner, he prepares to practice his calligraphy, unlike the active Ming De who acts like a baby and wants to go out to play.

    "Big brother! Where are you going?" Mingde saw them one holding a sack and the other holding a rag, which seemed very interesting, and ran over to pull his sack. "Big brother, can I go together?"

    "Mingde, we are going to do business, and you are obediently waiting for us to come back at home." Shen Wei coaxed him.

.Mingde turned his face away, pouting his mouth unhappily, "You guys don't take me out to play!"

    "Mingde, come here, your eldest brother and the others have something to do when they go out, what do you want to do with you little guy?" Bai Niannian took him into his arms and rubbed his bulging face with enthusiasm.

    Chen Mingren and Shen Wei ran away quickly while Chen Mingde turned around. How did they go to put on the sacks with a child?

    "I'll help too." Chen Mingde hid his brother and stretched out his hand, and said solemnly that he is already an older child, so he can't always let his brother treat him as a child.

    "Well, well, let Mingde go with me next time." With a serious look, Bai Niannian wanted to squeeze even more.

    Anyway, the child forgets his sex, and he will forget it next time. Besides, the next time he finds an opportunity, he doesn't know when it will be.

.The last time he beat Chen Mingxue, he wore a red and swollen face, and he was still at home to heal his wounds, so he didn't dare to go out.

    This time, Chen Mingren, who was putting on the sack, his elder brother was beaten like a pig, and he still wandered outside with great heart all day. Chen Mingren felt that it would be uncomfortable not to put the sack on him once.

    When he went to find someone to build a house in the evening, he didn't just ask people, he also inquired about the life of his wife and two younger brothers in the past few years, and his life when he was away from home.

    Most men don't pay attention to gossip, but the daughter-in-law in the family talks too much, and they can still hear a sentence or two. Adding up the bits and pieces, Chen Mingren can almost piece together their lives.

    His uncle's family is really good! When he was not at home, he bullied his wife in this way. If he comes back later, his wife will suffer much more sin.

.There were also Bai Cong and Bai Yong. They beat them up and left with a little money. It was really cheap for them.

    They will be beaten once they meet.

    When he came back, he saw his wife and brother living in the town, thinking that their lives were pretty good.

    It turned out to be like this, he was furious.

    When he returned home and saw his Xiao Nian's smiling face, he suddenly calmed down, and the day will be long.

    They have to pay for what they have done.