Chapter 20

Bai Huasheng looked at him sadly, "Brother Nian, can we not be like this? I know it was wrong, shall we come back again?"

    "First, I am now married, and I am a person with a family. Second, I don't want to talk about the past. The past is already in the past. Don't mix it into my life." Bai Niannian Walk a few steps next to him, three steps away from him, "We'd better go back home from Qiaogui Qiaolu."

    "I don't mind!" Bai Huasheng stepped forward and grabbed his arm and shouted at him, "How long has the man been back? He doesn't want you anymore, don't you understand, he won't be back!"

    "But I mind, Bai Huasheng, even if I haven't married yet, I won't marry you. There is absolutely nothing between us! No! Yes! Yes!".Bai Niannian resolutely said, and then remembered the money he borrowed, pretending to take it out of his pocket, but actually took out the money from the space, stuffed it into his arms, and continued to step back, "This is the last time I borrowed it. I will pay you back with the interest, and I will pay back the IOU."

    He stretched out his hand and asked him for an IOU. Bai Niannian's IOU should be on him, right? Go back to the casino with him? Bai Niannian Yu Guang ignored the few people next to him, and resolutely denied this idea. Now he and Bai Huasheng are not aware of any rumors. If he really went to the gambling shop with Bai Huasheng, what would be unbearable. Rumors that come to your ears will come out.

    He doesn't care about fame, but after all he still lives here, his reputation is too bad, and it will affect the two cubs in the future.

    "I didn't take the IOU with me, you can go back with me to get it." Bai Huasheng moved his hand and put it down, his eyes rolled and said.

."It's okay. I believe that Cousin Bai is a human being. Cousin Bai can send a small boy to my house. Cousin Bai should know where I live." Bai Niannian said generously, it doesn't matter, he is not in a hurry. .

    "Brother Nian, Watson already knew that he was wrong. At first he was young and ignorant. Now he knows that he was wrong. Just forgive him. Follow him in the town to eat and drink, and live comfortably. You set up a stall in the sun and the sun, and you have two oil bottles at home." Bai Huang couldn't help but interject, if he had followed Bai Huasheng to enjoy life in the town a long time ago, there needs to be the wind. I went in the rain and worked hard every day to make money to support my family.

    "Big brother likes the town so much, how about living in Big Brother's yard?.There is no need to buy a small servant, just let the big brother's outside room serve you, and save a lot of money. This is your man's yard, why can't you live here? "Bai Niannian suddenly thought of a good way, not to be so violent, and wives of big and small huddled together, there is no such thing as no trouble.

    If you add a few bear kids in their family, I'm afraid the days to come will be "extraordinarily lively."

    Sure enough, Bai Huang was thinking about the possibility of this matter. After some analysis, this method was good. This is his man's yard. Why can't he and his children live? !

    He will be in town in the future! !

    "Brother Nian, is it really impossible for us?" Bai Huasheng looked ashamed, ashamed of what he had just thought, and ashamed of himself going down to study his brother's life in private. How could he become like this?

.He even feels strange to himself, how could Brother Nian like such a stranger.

    "Sorry, brother Nian, I understand. I won't bother you in the future. I will let the young man send you the IOU afterwards." Bai Huasheng looked at Bai Niannian and suddenly realized that he has changed a lot now. No, it should be said. They have all changed a lot, and they can never go back. At this moment, he realized this fact very deeply.

    Perhaps he should try to let go of him and let himself go.

    After speaking, Bai Huasheng smiled freely and turned to leave.

    "Oh, brother Nian, why did you let Watson go? He hasn't come to my house for a cup of tea or a meal or something." Bai Cong saw Bai Huasheng's figure disappear in front of him, and patted his thigh with his hand. The straights are a pity.

    Bai Niannian looked at him without a smile, "Big brother, your hands don't hurt anymore?"

."Um... I'm sorry, I'm sorry to disturb you. May I ask which one of you is Bai Niannian?"

    "I am, what's the matter?" Bai Niannian turned around and found that the one who was looking for him was a loyal looking man with a big burden on his back.

    "Um... Well, it's not convenient to talk here," the loyal looking man scratched his head and said embarrassedly, "I haven't eaten yet. Can we go to the restaurant outside and talk while eating?"

    "Second brother, you can see it too, now I have something to be busy with. Why don't you and your second brother just live in the second brother's yard? If you have something to do, go to the place where they do things to make trouble. "Bai Niannian turned around and said to Bai Li, and then took the man who looked faithful to a clean and affordable shop.

    "What do the two guests want?"

."Here are three signature dishes and two home-cooked dishes, and two bowls of rice, plus five steamed buns." Bai Niannian ordered more meals when he saw him looking very hungry.

    "Okay, you two have some tea first, please wait a moment, the food will be delivered soon." The shopkeeper poured tea for them and went to the back kitchen.

    It didn't take long for the food to come up. Bai Niannian knew the idiom of wolf down for the first time. He originally thought that he would eat a casual meal...

    "Hey! I'm all to blame for being rude, I haven't eaten it yet, I'll..." the faithful man wiped his mouth and said.

    "No, no, no!" Bai Niannian interrupted him quickly, "I'm not hungry yet."

    The faithful man obediently stopped ordering.

    "But, what do you call my brother? I remember I didn't know you?".Bai Niannian rummaged through his memories, and there was no memory of this person in his mind. This man had a hunky back and a loyal and honest face. He should have a memory of seeing him.

    "Well, we don't know each other. I forgot to introduce me first. I am Shen Wei and Mingren's friend." Shen Wei scratched his head and said.

    Chen Mingren? ? ?

    Chen Mingren...'s friend? ? ?

    Ah, by the way, Chen Mingren is the brother of two cubs.

    He almost forgot that he still has a mate, and he has been away from home for many years, and he doesn’t know when he will come back. Now suddenly there is news from him, Bai Nian-nian feels complicated, and those who haven’t heard from him for so many years thought that He will not come back.

    Now suddenly there is news of him.

.The two cubs should be looking forward to his return. Sometimes he gets up in the middle of the night to cover the two cubs and occasionally hears them talking in sleep. The two words eldest brother are the two most frequent words.

    "Mingren, he should be back soon." Shen Wei dropped another bomb, which made Bai Niannian's mind go blank.
.