Chapter 37

"What's going on at home? It's messy." Chen Mingren went to look around the house first, and found that the house was messy everywhere, as if he had been ransacked by thieves, and asked with a frown.

    Bai Niannian stood up the stool that had fallen down, and said with a cold face, "Is this the uncle who came to our house to pick up things and was turned over by them like this."

    "Well, don't be angry, we will go to their house to settle accounts with them the day after tomorrow." Chen Mingren was angry, but his face did not show up, so he comforted him.

    Listening to his wife's tone, the uncle's family often come to ‘take’ things?

    Chen Mingren is deeply disgusted with the uncle's family who can't get rid of like brown sugar. He is bullying his wife while he is not at home?

    How many things happened to his daughter-in-law to become like this! Chen Mingren looked at him distressedly.

.Unknown so Bai Niannian:......?

    Now he is so angry, what the hell is his man looking at him with a distressed look?

    Thinking of the injuries of those two little guys back then, he got angry, but he didn't have a place to vent!

    Suffocated with anger, when he comes back, I want them to look good!

    "From the Mingren family! From the Mingren family!"

    "What's the matter?" Bai Niannian heard someone calling himself outside, opened the door and looked at it, and was almost shocked. What did a large group of people block in front of their house?

    "Mingren's family, is Mingren here? We are looking for something to do with him. Standing outside is so cold, you can let me in first." The humanity standing in the front.

    "You all came to him?".Bai Niannian didn't move, and thought with a headache that so many people couldn't fit in their homes, and their homes hadn't been cleaned yet.

    "Yeah, we all came to Mingren, and we just want to know what happened to that little bunny in my house?"

    "I also want to know when he will be back?"

    Bai Niannian opened the door directly, so that they could see the messy scene inside, "The house has not been cleaned, we will come back tomorrow, and you can come back tomorrow to ask if it's okay?"

    "Just relying on the two of you to clean, when is this going to happen? I'll help you." An aunt who wants to know the news as soon as possible said, and then she will walk inside.

    Other silent people also thought of this question.

    "Let's clean it up for you."

    "Many people work fast."

    "I don't want to wait until tomorrow."

.Before Bai Niannian had time to refuse, the group of people walked into the yard in a swarm for fear that he would refuse.

    The saying that there are more people and more power is right. A dozen people clean the house and it takes half an hour. The places that need to be cleaned are cleaned, and the places that need to be wiped are cleaned.

    If two of them come to do it, and two newbies, they don't know if they can do it all morning.

    Then, Bai Niannian pushed his man out without hesitation and answered their questions.

    The house has just been cleaned, not to mention hot water, even cold water is not there, the kettle in the house has been taken to the town by him, he went to get a bucket of water back, and boiled a pot of boiling water.