Chapter 14

It took Bai Niannian three days to sell the remaining chestnuts. He counted them, added the money for selling vegetables, and excluding the money he consumed, making a total of 578 liters.

    Was greedy (?) for a few days, and earned almost a month’s rent. The most important thing is that he is a non-capital business, and the money he makes is profit. However, he earns more and spends more, in the town. Life, everything costs money, firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, tea, firewood and charcoal all need money to buy.

    I have eaten rice every day. After the chicken is finished, I start buying pork. This is also an expense. If you don’t eat meat, how can you raise your cubs to be strong and strong.

    Basically all the green vegetables eaten at home are bought.

    Charcoal is consumed quickly, under their old quilts at home, covered by the quilts he bought in the town and the quilts'borrowed' from the uncle’s house. It’s not cold to sleep at night, sometimes it’s too hot. .

."Aunt Xie, early?" Bai Niannian came to her booth and greeted Aunt Xie, who seemed to have come a long time ago.

    "It's getting late, what time is it now." Aunt Xie shook his head, disagreeing with what he said.

    "Yeah." Bai Niannian replied indifferently. After getting along for a few days, he probably understood the personality of this seller. He usually looks like a cold face, but he is born like this and speaks too directly. Not good at communicating with people.

    It's like just now, he just habitually said hello, and the other party answered him seriously.

    Aunt Xie has a very good personality, but she doesn't like her words.

    Bai Niannian was happy to have such a person buying and selling next to him. As for the person on the other side, he hadn't appeared in the past few days, and he didn't know what kind of person it was.

.He only came here for a few days and met twice, because of the jealous business of the stall next door, and some messy things happened.

    He inquired from the side that his neighbor, who hadn't come yet, seemed to be a terrible person who was not easy to get along with.

    It always feels like a lot of things.

    "Thank aunty, do you know where there are dogs for sale?" Bai Niannian went to the dog-selling place yesterday and looked sick and cute, but he doesn't have a pet, so I don't need to look at it. The unused dog, Xie, who is doing business next to him, seems to have lived in the town for many years. He should know where there are guard dogs for sale.

    He thought, selling one back in a few days, and he will look after it first, and wait until the little cubs in the family have better hands and feet, and it won't be so boring to have a puppy staying with them at home.

    "The housekeeper puppy?".Aunt Xie asked.

    "Well, the two little guys at home are at home on weekdays, so I feel a little worried." Bai Niannian nodded fiercely.

    He thought about it and said, “There are puppies on the street next door here, but it’s not suitable for us, my family doesn’t have it, but the bitch of my neighbor’s house next door gave birth to a few little brothers, only one month old, they can’t keep them. There are so many that are about to be given away or sold, do you want to sell it?"

    "Well, can I go and see before deciding whether to buy it?" Bai Niannian said yes, but he wanted to take a look first. I'm not afraid to buy him with money. If Aunt Chen says to send him off, he still feels a little worried.