Chapter 45

"Young boss?" Bai Niannian opened the door and found the person unexpectedly. He also knew him. He had met him in town before. The young boss of the restaurant was a little surprised.

    "Excuse me, I have something to do with Mingren, I don't know if he is at home?" Shaodong's house is still in the same shape when he was originally, still round, and asked with a smile.

    Bai Niannian is not very good to his senses, but the visitor is a guest, and he doesn't hit the smiley person with his hand. He doesn't plan to just leave him outside and let the people in the village watch the excitement.

    The matter of Ah Cheng, the past is over, holding on to it will only make himself even more unhappy.

    "Let's get a glass of water first!" Bai Niannian opened the door wide, and when he looked in from the outside, he could see the situation inside at a glance.

    "Brother Nian, is this?".Chen Anning is also a person who can't take time off. At this moment, he gave the family knit shoes at the table.

    Next to him, there is a pair of ugly and ugly semi-finished products that are woven crookedly and slantingly, and you can see that it is Bai Niannian’s craft. His father and father went early, and no one in the family taught him this. He can repair clothes, but he can't make a pair of cloth shoes.

    He discovered that Chen Anning could do it and wanted to make a pair of shoes for Mingren, so he followed him to learn how to make shoes. Mingren must be very happy to see it.

    The shoes Chen Anning was making were larger than the shoes next to him. Both of them knew who they were making, so Bai Niannian didn't expose him to save him from becoming angry.

    "This is the young owner of the restaurant in the town.Bai Niannian just introduced it and it was over. He didn’t introduce his future brother to him at all. “He’s here to find Mingren, Brother Ning, you pour a glass of water for both of them to drink, I’ll call them. return."

    After speaking, Bai Niannian put away the shoes on the stool with a calm expression. He planned to give Mingren a surprise, but he couldn't expose it so quickly. He took out a pair of shoes that looked much smaller, put them there, and said to the young owner of the restaurant and the young man he had brought with him: "You guys are running all the way, drink some saliva first, and I will call Mingren back."

    Chen Anning was a little nervous in front of the stranger. After pouring water for the two of them, she sat a little further away and knitting shoes silently.

    From time to time, I looked at the door, expecting them to come back soon.

    "Mingren, come here!" Bai Niannian shouted to Mingren who was so busy.

.Chen Mingren wiped the sweat from his face with a towel on his shoulders, panting and asking, "What's the matter? Nian brother, it's not time to eat yet, right?"

    Seeing him like this, Bai Niannian didn't rush to say it. She poured a bowl of water for him distressedly. After he finished drinking, Bai Niannian slowly said, "The young master of the restaurant is coming to you, and now he is at home. , I didn’t say anything about looking for you, so please go back and have a look."

    "The young owner of the restaurant?" Chen Mingren asked in confusion, "Did I take you to meet the plump one before?"

    "Well, it's the one you will entrust him with to bring the money back. Would you like to take a rest before going back?"

    Mingren has lost a lot of weight recently, and the various food supplements at home can't keep up with the rate of consumption, but his mental health is much better than before.