Chapter 63

When I went for a walk last night, Chen Mingxue, who happened to be out fooling around, was going to go home. This time he directly beat him without a sack.

    It is a waste of sack to cover him.

    His move was taken as a discipline and discipline for his uncle.

    Going back to file a complaint, Chen Mingren is also confident, has anyone seen it? No.

    The two old immortals in the family paid two hundred yuan for his brother, so they don't need to go to the big wild boar.

    This idiot didn't want to think about how so many people could hurt him, so he ran away when he saw a wild boar. It's better now. Not only did he lose two hundred yuan, but this will be his money in the future! Even if those people hit the wild boar, their family will have no share.

.Chen Mingxue thought that he would have received a lot of pork, and his family could save a fortune without having to prepare food for the New Year.

    But Chen Mingzhi, that coward, didn't dare to go!

    Chen Mingxue cursed them violently, went to the village next door to find a widow before him, and vented his fire.

    I don't want to think that he himself is not willing to go. If he is willing to go, he will not save the two hundred yuan, and even their family can get wild boar.

    But in his eyes, their lives are worthless. He is the eldest grandson of the Chen family. In the future, he will inherit the incense of the family. How could he take that risk?

    His first reaction when he saw Chen Mingren was to run away. The body that had been hollowed out by the color of wine, how could he run too far ahead of Chen Mingren who had been prepared.

.After beating him, Chen Mingren clapped his hands and threw him aside like trash. Don't think he didn't know that he was the one who spread Ning's rumors in the village.

    Toad wants to eat swan meat, is Ning worthy of a person like him?

    Brother Ning is not one of those widows who can't stand loneliness.

    If you dare to hit him, it would be light to beat him up. Fortunately, Ning's home is far away from the village. If he hears those words, he doesn't know what he will be angry with.

    The two of them are not very familiar with other people in the village. They have been busy with things recently and haven't been walking around in the village. He didn't know if it hadn't been for the friends he had made with the house before telling him.

    Brother Ning was not as nasty as they said, and after a few walks, he quickly found out who spread the rumors.

.After so many days, Chen Mingren didn't go to squat with them, and the brothers started to go out fooling around again, but he came back earlier than Chen Mingzhi, so it was him who was beaten.

    Chen Mingzhi looked around where they were concentrated, and there were more than 20 or 30 people who came.

    They all took their own hoes, and when they were all there, they went up the mountain. Yang Dazhu led the way. Following the footprints of wild boars, they dug traps in several places. Some traps were filled with sharpened bamboo. There are some twigs and hay on it, and those traps that people will pass through, and there is no bamboo inserted upside down, otherwise it would be bad if it hurts people.

    The only way to go down the mountain is to dig a few traps. The wild boar's range of activities is not small. They dig a day to dig the traps.