Chapter 43

The two of them stayed at home. Chen Anning just contracted a cold. In Bai Niannian's words, it was a cold. In modern times, drinking two packs of granules can be good. Here, the cold is sometimes life-threatening. .

    Fortunately, when Shen Wei came back with his brain, he knew that he would take him to see the doctor first, and then he would come back after he bought the medicine.

    After a pack of Chinese medicine, Chen Anning’s cough was not so serious. Both of them had to drink the same medicine as Huanglian. Bai Niannian was a little closer to him. The clothes were not bought, they were big. It looks like her small body hasn't been bathed in a few days.

    Chen Anning didn't have any clothes to change, so Bai Niannian brought him clean clothes. Chen Ancheng took Mingli's clothes. His figure was similar to Mingli's.

.Bai Niannian thought it might be impossible to help the thin buns in a bath, but still said that he was very willing to take a bath for Chen Ancheng, but the little guy blushed and refused, saying that he wanted to wash with his brother.

    Everyone is brother, why are you shy? Bai Niannian thought to herself.

    Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether it’s a brother or not, and the pattern on the waist is impossible to show to others. This is a test of eyesight, and the skeleton of a brother is generally smaller.

    "Brother, we're back!" Mingde's short legs stepped into the gate and shouted, "Can I eat?"

    "Brother walk slowly! Wait for me!"

    Mingde ran in and saw people who he didn't know were in the house, looked at them curiously, and hid in his arms a little afraid of life, "Brother, who are they?"

    Mingli also ran to him, leaning on his arm.

."He is the younger brother of Uncle Shen's friend. He has been living in our house during this time. Would you let him sleep with you at night?" Bai Niannian put his hand around him and asked the two of them for their opinions.

    If the two little guys don't want to, let him sleep with his brother? Still clean up another room and come out? For the former, Chen Anning's wind chill is still not healed. He is worried that it will be transmitted to him? It would be bad if both of them were sick. In the latter case, the quilt in the house is not enough.

    "Well, okay! Let him sleep with us." Mingli was a little reluctant, but still agreed.

    Mingde nodded with blinking big eyes.

    "Let's take a bath first, otherwise the water will be cold." When it comes to talking, Bai Niannian asked them to take a bath first, and then talk after washing it out.

.Of course, Shen Wei was responsible for bringing them into the bath room, and Bai Niannian contributed a large wooden bucket for them to use.

    Chen Anning's body is weak, but it's okay to take a bath by himself. Bai Niannian looked at Shen Wei suspiciously. When he came in, he was holding someone in his arms. He thought he was so weak that he could not walk. As a result, it was Shen Wei who wanted to eat other people’s tofu, so he brought him in. !

    The two of them also washed their hair very quickly. Shen Wei quickly went to get two towels and wipe their hair.

    Chen Anning was cleaned, and a handsome face appeared, proving that Shen Wei's vision was good, but it was a bit worrying, could his small body bear the big man Shen Wei?

    After the little guy was cleaned, he was also thin and thin, with a thin bun, and it seemed that he had a good foundation.

    "Let’s talk about how to arrange accommodation first?".Seeing that everyone was coming, Chen Mingren said, "Ming Li Mingde, you will sleep with An Cheng. Chen Anning will live in one room, and Shen Wei will live in another room. Now Anning’s wind and cold are not good yet. When he is better, An Cheng can move back to live with your brother. Do you have any questions? Ask them if you have any."