Chapter 82

When two people came in outside, Bai Niannian and Chen Mingren were about to start.

"Bow! Bow!"

The dog barking suddenly sounded, and the movements in both hands were one meal, and the two people who entered the room looked back.

The leading man motioned to them to continue looking for something, and the dog told them to solve it.

"Damn, why didn't you say that they have a dog?!" One of the men raised his collar with one hand and roared in a low voice.

"I, I don't know they have dogs in their family..."

"To shut up!"

Then they heard the sound of kicking their feet on the flesh, and the two groaned, and the group dared not make any more noises.

The two of them were placed on the pillow and the quilt on the bed. The outlines were faintly visible in the dark, which could deceive the two of them.

.The two people who were in charge of finding things in Bai Niannian's room approached the cabinet in slow motion. Bai Niannian and Chen Mingren looked at each other and nodded.

Wearing only socks, and deliberately lowering his footsteps, he vigorously waved towards their necks. The two of them did not make a sound. They fell straight down and hit the ground with a loud noise.

"Quick! Help lift them aside!" Chen Mingren put down the wooden stick in his hand, and put his hands under one of the armpits. Bai Niannian also stepped forward to help when he saw it, lifted his feet, and the two of them worked together. Two people carried them to the corner and put them away.

Anyway, I won't be able to wake up for a while, so knock them all out first.

On the other side, the man in the lead stopped and said uneasy: "What's the sound of the second and third child? Go and see the fourth child."

.The man called the fourth nodded silently, left their team, and walked back.

Bai Niannian and Chen Mingren placed the two people who stunned in the blind corner of the door, and they both stood back to where they were just now, waiting for the person who came to see what happened.

Because they don't know how many people will come, the two of them also thought about changing into each other's clothes and relaxing each other's vigilance. The chances of success will be higher.

"The second and third child?" The fourth child was standing at the door. The door was open. The inside was dark. With wide eyes he couldn't see the situation clearly. He couldn't see whether the second and third child was inside. He called out. No one responded, the fourth child became vigilant and pressed his hand on the sickle on his waist.

.Although they are asking for money, they will not be merciful when they are discovered by the host family and want to resist them. After earning this sum, they will break up, take their own money, and find a place. Live better.

They must not have a problem with this order.

Chen Mingren waved his hand at Bai Niannian, and signaled him not to come out yet. As soon as he went out for a step, the fourth child turned around and found him vigilantly.

Now that he had been discovered, Chen Mingren knocked it down with a stick, and the opponent stepped back to avoid his movements, and at the same time pulled out the sickle from his waist.

Seeing that there was only one person on the other side, but the second and third were knocked down by him, he didn't dare to drag him, put his fingers in his mouth, and made a bird cry.