Chapter 12

When he came to his uncle's blue brick house, the door was still locked and no one was in the house.

    Bai Niannian looked up at the green brick house that everyone in the village envied. Half of the green brick house was contributed by their family.

    Then he raised the kitchen knife and went down a few times. There were a few gaps in the kitchen knife and the lock was broken.

    Hearing the movement, the people next to him peeked out to see. Bai Niannian turned his head and smiled at him, revealing two small tiger teeth. His expression was as kind as he could be, and he closed the door with a ‘bang’ in fright.

    Bai Niannian pushed the door in, then locked the door backwards, and locked the door outside. The door of the room inside was also locked. He went to the kitchen and took the hatchet. He hacked it down without distress at all, and cut the lock on the door. It's sloppy, if there are things in the room that he likes, just collect them in the space.

.All the valuables were taken away. After taking the valuables, Bai Niannian began to dig through the things, smashing them while turning them, and chopping the locks of the cabinets. His hands were a little painful, so he simply slashed half of the cabinet doors. Open, the cabinet was still locked with the food looted from their house, and he was polite to put most of the things into the space.

    There will be a couple of silver coins and some copper coins in the cabinet. Bai Niannian does not believe that their family’s money will save you a little, and continue to search, digging about three feet before finding a place to hide the money and rudely opening the box. There were five silver coins and one or two gleaming, and there were two copper coins next to them.

    Bai Niannian had an unceremonious income space, built a blue brick house, and had so much money left.

    However, how can their family save so much money?

.A question flashed in his heart, and he quickly threw it behind his head, and he took care of the money from him. When it came to his hands, it was his.

    After cleaning up Uncle's room just now, the outside door was blasted loudly. It seems that the person who went to inform the news finally found Uncle's house, and he just didn't open the door.

    Willing to smash the door!

    Bai Nian Nianquan didn't hear her, she saw her cotton-padded clothes, took off her old clothes directly, put on new clothes, and saw two sets of unused quilts in the big cabinet and put them in the space.

    Basically, when I saw something familiar, I didn’t have to think too much about it. I just smashed it directly. When I saw something unfamiliar, he also smashed it easily. The familiar thing was taken away from their house and used by the family. He's not rare to pass things.

    I would rather smash it than leave it to them.

.I really look forward to his uncle's uncle and his family's unscrupulous, insatiable iron cock, what would it look like to find that their family's money is missing, and so many things have been smashed? Will you be pissed off?

    "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bai Niannian! Give it to me! Open the door!!! Bang! Bang! Bang!" An angrily and frustrated voice came from the uncle outside the door. Bai Niannian dug his ears and was indifferent.

    "Bai Niannian, you kill a thousand knives! What do you want to break into our house? It is illegal to kill and set fire!!!"

    "I knew that I shouldn't have agreed to marry you, a money-losing guy, and go home. When Aren comes back, I will let him divorce you."