Chapter 22

Bai Niannian went to the dentistry shop the next morning and found the dentist who rented the yard last time, and told him directly and clearly that he should rent another small yard near his house, preferably next door to his house. of.

    "Wait a minute, I'll look for it. Is the yard next to your house still there?" The toothman saw him come and entertained him very warmly. He likes this kind of refreshing guests, and he can make it without much effort. A single business.

    After speaking, he took out a book and started to read it. Bai Niannian didn't wait long before he had already turned to their street.

    "It's going to be near your house, right? Let me take a look..." Tooth ran his finger across it and looked down one by one.

    "Well, the one next to my house would be even better."

    "You are on the left side of the yard right now, and there are still four or five yards nearby that are not rented. When will you have time? I will show you.".The toothman said.

    "Go now, go to the inn first. People who want to rent the yard, live there."

    "Okay, it just happens that I haven't eaten breakfast yet, let's go together." Yaren replied readily.

    When Bai Niannian went to the inn, he saw Shen Wei eating steamed buns as soon as he entered the door.

    "Brother is it early? Have you had breakfast? Let's eat together?" Shen Wei greeted him when he saw him.

    Bai Niannian: _(:з」∠)_

    Isn't it happy to be called brother by such a rough man?=. =

    "I have eaten it. This is the toothman who rented the yard last time. This is my friend, Shen Wei, who wants to rent the yard." Bai Niannian introduced.

    Seeing his appetite, Bai Niannian still felt that Shen Wei's appetite was a bit abnormal.

    "Do you want to rent a larger or smaller yard?".Yaren ate and drank enough, and asked straightforwardly.

    "In fact, it doesn't matter if it is bigger or smaller. The main thing is that it is close to his yard." Shen Wei said, brother, who lives in the town with his two children alone, I am afraid that he has already been targeted, since the eldest brother Ask him to take care of his brother, he must protect his safety!

    "In this case, it is the yard to the left of Brother Bai. The house in that yard has been moved away for almost a month, and there is no one to clean it, but it is a bit dirty. Do you want to check it out first?" The yard nearest to Brother Bai It is indeed this one, but it is a little messy, and a few have seen it. Compared with other yards that are cleaned on time, they prefer yards that do not need to be cleaned by themselves.

    "No, let's go fix it now.".Shen Wei said indifferently that he had slept in worse places, and now the yard is just a little messier, there is no problem at all, anyway, it is not a long-term residence, just clean it and live in it.

    "Okay, let's go." Yaren smiled, he just likes this kind of refreshing person!

    "Shen Wei, just go with him. I still have things to work on." Bai Niannian remembered that it would take a lot of time to go through the procedures, so he had no time to send bean sprouts to the three companies.

    "Are you going to deliver bean sprouts?" Shen Wei said, seeing Bai Niannian's suspicious eyes, "Brother don't get me wrong! I was fine last night, so I asked about Brother's business for a while. I didn't mean anything. I just thought. Just ask, let me do the hard work of delivering vegetables."