Chapter 41

He breathed out a nasty breath, and slept more peacefully at night.

    When I got up the next day and went to find the village chief to put the household registration in their village, I heard someone say that. His uncle was so breathless, he cursed the black-handed man in the yard. An hour.

    "Oh, isn't this Mingren? Where are you going to go? Still carrying so many things." Was there an aunt who came to their house the day before yesterday, but there were so many people at that time, he couldn't remember so many names , But I still have an impression of him because he speaks with a loud voice.

    "Auntie Fifth, we are going to the village chief's house. This is my friend. He plans to settle in our village chief and is about to take him to the village chief." Chen Mingren said in a evasive manner. "We are still in a hurry, so we will leave first."

.When I got the information I wanted, the fifth aunt didn’t make it difficult for him, and asked the three of them to walk to the village chief’s house and muttered to herself, “Besides getting registered, there should be other things, otherwise, there is a need Bring so many things?"

    "Mingren, don't you write down all their names?" Bai Nian said, "There were as many as a dozen people who came to you before, have you written down all of them?"

    "Probably remember." Chen Mingren nodded.

    envy. Bai Niannian thought in his heart, if he remembered it too, otherwise it would be embarrassing to chat with others and say the wrong name.

    "Is the village chief at home?" Chen Mingren knocked on the door, and then shouted loudly, "I am Mingren. I have something to ask the village chief."

    "Here, wait a minute."

    "My dad is at home, come in."

.The one who opened the door was a delicate man with some lovely freckles on his cheeks and a gentle voice. He was taken aback and reacted quickly when he saw three of them, and led them in.

    "When did Mingren come back?" The village chief sat on the tukang, "Brother Yan, go and pour them a glass of water."

    "I came back yesterday, this is our little care."

    "What's the matter for me? Come here, what else do you buy?" The village chief said, but seeing the wine in his hand, his face improved a lot, and then look at the weight of the snack. Not light, the expression is more kind.

    "What are you doing while standing? Sit down and let's talk slowly."

    "It is right to respect the elders." Chen Mingren put things aside, poured water to their brother, and asked him to put it away. "We are here to find you and there is indeed something to trouble you..This is my friend, Shen Wei. He originally lived in Daxing Village, but because his family is not there, our village is beautiful and I want to put the household registration in our village. "

    Chen Mingren winked at him, and Shen Wei wisely gave what he had in his hand to his brother. Seeing the weight, the village head smiled in satisfaction, "Of course, I will report it for him next day."

    "Well, there is one more thing. We want to buy the land of the house next to Chen Dahe. He is going to build a house there. I don’t know how much it will cost? And the land next to our house, we also plan to buy it. Come down and build a new house."

    The village chief thought for a while, then remembered where he was talking, and said, "The land next to your house is okay, but for the house not far from Chen Dahe's house, you have to ask the owner of that house first."