Chapter 11

"We brought the money, you can prescribe the medicine." Bai Niannian took out three one and two silver.

    "First give him ten days' worth of medicine, one pair a day, drink it before going to bed at night, and take him here to see it after eating it. Take a pair of medicine for 100 pennies and go there to pay for the medicine." The old doctor wrote He gave him a prescription and asked him to fetch the medicine nearby, and he took out the silver needle and started acupuncture.

    Bai Niannian took Mingde's hand, handed over the money and the prescription, and then nervously led him to watch the doctor's injection, but he didn't dare to take a mouthful.

    After the doctor administered the needle, Chen Mingli's frowning brows loosened, and his face was not so pale.

    The doctor put away the needle and said, "Be careful in the past few months. It's best to stay in bed for a few months and add more nutrition so that you can't bump him."

    "Hmm, I know, don't you know what to avoid?" Bai Niannian asked.

."Thank you, doctor, thank you." Bai Niannian took the medicine and ointment he bought, and the doctor was getting impatient with him, and then wrote a sheet of precautions for him to take home and take a look at it.

    The original body doesn't know characters, but he knows these traditional characters, he can even guess what they mean.

    Leaving the two cubs in the hospital, he took the money to rent a house and bought the three of them needed to live in the town, such as quilts, bowls, chopsticks, stove, rice and so on.

    Renting the yard and buying things, in order to save time, without even mentioning the price, I just made up my mind and went out and came back. The remaining two taels of silver were reduced by half at once. The bulk of it was renting the yard, which was 400 yuan. Money for a month.

    When he came back, he bought nine meat buns, one for a penny, with thin skins and thick fillings, and buns made with white flour. .Usually he is reluctant to buy it, and now the three of them are hungry, they rent the yard and they can’t cook so fast, so they simply have a luxurious meal and eat steamed buns with white flour and pork.

    "Ming Li Mingde is hungry? Brother bought the steamed buns and eat them quickly while it is still hot." Bai Niannian puts a meat steamed bun into the hands of the two cubs, and took them in his own hands. One, the two little guys saw that he was eating too, so they assuredly ate the meat buns in their hands.

    Soft and fragrant, just like the white clouds in the sky. Chen Mingde thought to himself, it's delicious. He will make money in the future and he wants to buy it for his brother every day.

    One big and two young, finished nine buns, and drank the water in the bamboo tube. Bai Niannian hung the medicine around her neck, carried Chen Mingli on her back, and let Mindra follow his clothes, "Go," Let's go see where we live!"

.The three of them all revealed a sense of joy. If the money is gone, it will be gone. If the money is gone, you can still make money. As long as the people are still there, they all bring their own gold fingers. Are they afraid that they won't make money?

    Bai Niannian felt a sense of relief all over her body, and even her body fatigue was alleviated.

    The price of the yard is a bit more expensive, but the owner of the original owner often cleans and maintains the peace. After paying the rent, it does not matter if he lives in immediately. The surrounding environment is also quite quiet, which is just right for the proper manners.